Chapter 6

A.N - Most of the story is gonna be in amys pov, but i'll throw in a little jack here and there. Hope you enjoy! :)

Amy's POV

"It's official. I am drunk on Jack. Every time I think of him, I feel as weightless as a cloud, and get butterflies in my stomach. But this is normal right? Every girl has a crush on an athlete or celebrity at one point in their life! ( A.N - yes this is true i can testify to that ;) ) But, this is different. This isn't lying in bed, staring at pictures of someone on your phone. I'm in the same house as him! He's like, across the hall from me. I need to make the most of these two weeks..." I closed my diary, and slid it safely under my pillow. I laid back on the bed, resting my head on the headboard. I didn't know what to do about Jack. I needed something to take my mind off him. That's when I remembered. Luke! Luke was always looking for company. I could just go talk to him for a little while. Not about Jack, just about normal people things. I got up off my bed, making the mattress creak, and walked down the hall. I didn't know which room Luke had relocated to, so I was lucky that he had the door open, and was sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. I felt kind of uncomfortable, and didn't really know what to do, so I just awkwardly knocked on the door. "Come in." He called glancing up from his phone. "Oh, hey Amy, how when did you get here?" He asked. "Not too long ago." I replied. "So... what can I help you with?" He inquired. "Oh right well, there's... something I need to take my mind off, and I just need someone to talk to." I said. "Uh... no offence Amy, but shouldn't you be talking to Jack? Y'know, your boyfriend?" He teased. I winced at that. "Um, no, I really can't talk to Jack right now." I told him. "Oh, well, okay what should we talk about?" Luke asked. I could tell he was still confused why I didn't want to talk to Jack, so I figured I'd better change the subject. "Well, what grade are you in?" I asked. "Just finished ninth, going into tenth next year." He explained. I nodded. "Cool." "So," he said leaning closer. "What's the deal with you and Jack?" I giggled nervously. "There's no 'deal' Luke, we're just friends!" Luke snorted. "Guys don't bring home girls to have dinner with their family, and then invite them back a week later because they're just 'friends.'" "Well, we are just friends, and that's as far as he wants to go." I told him stubbornly. He leaned in even closer. "But how far do you want to go?" He asked seductively, raising his eyebrows. "Ew, Luke, grow up!" I shrieked at him, swatting his head with a pillow, while the two us died of laughter.

Jack's POV

When I heard her bed creak, I knew she had gotten up and assumed she was coming to my room to talk. I waited a few minutes, and when she didn't come I got curious. I thought maybe she went downstairs to talk to my mom, and just as I got to the top of the stairs, I heard something coming from Luke's room. I quietly walked over, pressed myself against the wall, and quickly stuck my head in. Amy was sitting on Luke's bed. Luke's bed. What the hell was she doing in there? To make matters worse, she was laughing, and he was leaning super close to her, so close he could probably be staring right down her shirt. I felt the jealousy boil up inside me. Why was she with Luke?! Did she like him? I mean, he was only two years younger than us, it was possible. I couldn't stand to see them sitting there laughing anymore, so I walked quickly back to my room and shut the door. I laid face down on my pillow. What happened to "Not letting any of our time go to waste?" Maybe she was talking about Luke the whole time...

A.N - Awww, jealous jack is so cute! anyway, remember to read and review guys!

- CanucksFanfics