Chapter 20

"Yeah, it's me." He said quickly. He pulled off his shirt and handed it to me. "Here, put this on." He said. I pulled it on quickly, and it was so long, it went almost to my knees, covering the... other parts of me that were exposed. 

"Thank you." I breathed. I couldn't believe I had gotten out of that. "Don't thank me." He said. "I was too late. He had stripped you bare, and I was too late... I-" His voice broke, and tears started to fall down his face. "I'm so sorry I didn't get here sooner." He picked me up, and I held down the t-shirt so that it didn't fly up, and we quickly walked to his car, his tears of remorse falling on me. He carefully laid me in the passenger seat, and then opened the door to the driver seat and got in. He drove quickly, speeding the whole way until we pulled into the driveway. He looked over at me, his eyes still full of tears. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. "It's okay Jack, I'm just glad you got there before he could do anything else." He shook his head. "No. Not about that. I'm sorry for everything. For saying things about you and Luke, for bringing home that girl, for... for calling you a slut." More tears fell from his eyes. "I'm just so, so sorry I fucked up everything." 

I looked at him, and reached my hand out and placed it on his shoulder. He looked up at me. "Jack... I would never be able to forgive you for those things..." He started to nod sadly. "If I didn't love you so much." I cupped his cheek and turned my face slightly, faintly making contact with his lips. We pulled away, my hand still on his cheek. "I love you, Jack Hughes." I whispered. "And I love you too Amy Hunter." He replied. "For real this time."

A.N - honestly I cried while writing this chapter, It was so sad!

Btw shoutout to rebeccalovesbooks22 and canucksfangirls (tho u dont rlly count😘 ) For consistently reading, voting, and commenting. It rlly means a lot 💕. Finally, I've realized that my reads are going down chapter by chapter. I have about 50 reads on my first chapter, and some others havent even reached 15. Idk if u guys just kinda gave up on me(honestly i wouldnt blame you) or what, but plz review so i can improve this book, and improve my self as a writer

-CanucksFanFics