Chapter 15

I don't know how long I stayed there, on the floor next to his bed. It could have been minutes, or even hours. Nothing mattered at that point. Jack had yelled at me, called me a slut. Jack. I thought I knew him, but... this was a different Jack. No tender kisses, or flirty smirks, just irrational, unfair assumptions. Just as I was in the middle of feeling sorry for myself. I heard someone open the door. I winced, ready to take anything Jack had to say, but then I heard a different voice. "Amy?" It asked concerned. I looked up to see Luke standing there, looking worried. "Hey." I croaked, with a weak attempt at a smile. He didn't buy it. "What the hell happened? I heard Jack yelling, and then he drove away, and I couldn't find you and... and I was worried about you." I didn't know how to respond to that, especially after what Jack had said, so I just stared at the floor. He walked over to me, and picked me up just as easily as Jack had. He carried me bridal style back to my room, and set me gently on the bed. He looked at my red eyes, disheveled hair. "Amy," he said quietly. "What happened with Jack?" I hiccuped a few times, trying to calm down. He stroked my hair, which helped, and I told him. "Ja-Jack saw me in your... your room with you, and he thought you were... um, hitting on me, and then I told him 'I thought you loved me' and then he told me he did, but now he knew I was a..." I couldn't finish. I couldn't say it. "A what?" Luke questioned, with a dark look in his eyes. "A- a slut." I breathed. Luke slammed his fist down on the bed, making me jump. "Sorry, sorry." He muttered apologetically. "It's just... I'm sorry I screwed this up for you. I saw how happy you were with him and... I'm sorry." "Luke..." I said. "It's not your fault.. But I do need you to tell me something." He looked at me. "Do you... love me?" Luke took a deep breath. "I- I'm not going to lie to you, I was hella jealous when Jack brought you back that night, but ever since I saw you with Jack in bed that night, I got over it and started treating you more like a sister." I breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks Luke." I said. "I love you like a brother, too just so you know." "Thanks sis." He said, making me smile, which was something I never thought I'd do again.

A.N - So luke and amy cleared things up, but where the hell did jack go? Updates soon! ;)

-CanucksFanfics