Chapter 14

"Hey Luke." I say walking into his room. "Oh, hey Amy, what's up?" He asked from his bed. "Not much, I'm just super bored." I sighed. "Well, where's 'baby?' He asked, grinning. I reddened. "You heard that, huh?" "Please, I hear everything." Said Luke dramatically. I rolled my eyes. "But really, where is he?" Luke questioned. "He's playing street hockey with some of his buddies. He asked me if I wanted to come, but I said nah, I don't think I can stand any more teasing. I get enough from you as it is." I explained. Luke sighed contentedly. "Yes, that is one of my many talents." I giggled. How could he lighten the mood so effortlessly. We talked for a while about the most random things, but, as always, he managed to make it enjoyable. I glanced over at the clock. It had been an hour and a half! "Oh crap, it's been a really long time, Jack's probably back by now!" I said, leaping off the bed. "See ya later, Luke!" I called as I flew out the door. "See ya, Amy." I heard him reply. I walked quickly down the hall to Jack's room. I was so excited to see him again (oh my god, I can't go an hour without him, what am I gonna do when our two weeks were up?) that I totally forgot to knock. I just pushed open the door, and he was standing there,  with his back to me, in the midst of changing his shirt. I was about to quietly walk out and knock, when he turned around. "Oh, hey Amy." He said gruffly. "Uh... hey." I said slowly, confused at his tone of voice. There was a pause as he pulled on a shirt over his head. "Something you wanna tell me?" He asked, now fully clothed. I thought for a while. Was there something I had forgotten to tell him or something? "No, why?" I asked confused. "Nothing, like, say, refusing when I told you that you could come with me, and then sitting on my brother's bed the whole time, giggling and having him hit on you?" He spat. I reddened at his words. "What the hell, Jack? He wasn't 'hitting on me'! We were just hanging out!" Now Jack's face turned red, not from embarrassment, but from anger. "So you blew me off to hang out with my brother?" He yelled. Tears sprang to my eyes. Why was he being so unfair, assuming things and not even listening to me. "I thought you loved me?" I whispered. "So did I." Jack said disgustedly. "And I did, before I realized what a slut you were." With that he turned his back and left the room, slamming the door on his way out, leaving me in a crumpled heap, crying, confused, frustrated, and angry all at the same time.

A.N - see i told you it would start to pick up ;) Plz Read+review!!!!

- CanucksFanfics