chapter 1

EDIT: This was written in year nine. It's really bad and I didn't really understand trigger warnings then and my spelling was horrible. So if you continue to read remember that

(warning: mentions of rape and abuse)
Harry had only been home from Hogwarts a week and he was already thinking he was going to die. Earlier that day Harry had accidentally Burnt the dinner he was making for the Dursley and he had also accidentally used magic to push his aunt away from him. So now here he was in his cousins second bedroom. They had moved him back into his cupboard after 2nd year saying that "freaks don't get a bedroom for themselves. They get a cupboard". Well anyway back to the present. Uncle Vernon was hitting harry on his bare back with the metal end of his belt.
Vernon: this is what you get for being a freak and bring your freakiness here.
Uncle Vernon then took out a knife and craved the words "freak", "useless", "unwanted", "slut" and "whore" into Harry's skin. Then carried on hitting harry with his belt. Vernon then turned harry around onto his back so it hurt harry more and then he started hitting his belly. 'don't scream. It will make it worse' harry thought as Vernon kept hitting him.
Vernon: have you learnt your lesson freak?
Harry was just about answer his uncles question when a rush of incredible and horrible pain passes through his body. Harry bites his bottom lip to try and stop himself from screaming so his uncle doesn't attack him for waking up Harry's aunt and cousin. Harry couldn't keep the scream in pain once the pain got to much. Vernon was just about to hit harry for screaming when a flash of red, gold and green lights flash around harry. That as fast as it appeared the lights and the pain disappeared.
Vernon: what was that freak?
Harry: I.... I d-don't k-know s-sir.
Vernon took a good look at harry. Harry's looks had changed.
Vernon: well whatever happened freak. Has made you more freakies. And you know what I said would happen if you ever become more freakies
Harry backs up.
Harry: p-please n-no p-please.
Vernon: do as I say freak!! Now get on the bed and take your clothes off and lie on all fours
Harry does as Vernon says. Vernon then takes his own clothes off then he rapes Harry
~an hour later~
Vernon Finley stops and leaves harry in the bedroom. He locks door. Harry falls to sleep bleeding out.

What will happen next? Will harry be ok? What does harry look like now? Read on to find out