chapter 11

After everyone had finished eating, the house elves quickly take all the plates away. Severus was just about to say something when something in his pocket buzzed. He took it out, it looked like a rock. His face showed panic for a second before going back to his emotionless mask.
Draco: what's wrong, mum?
Lucius: yes love what's wrong?
Severus: dumble-as-a-door just called  a order of the flaming chicken's meeting. He has probably found out Hadrian's not with those horrible muggles. 
Tom: you need to go Severus.  Find out what you can.  We are having a death eater meeting this afternoon. So tell us everything you find out then.
Severus: yes tom.
Lucius: be careful my love.
Severus: I will do
Severus then gets up and walks out of the room. He goes to the fireplace in the living room and floos to the order of the phoenix HQ.
Hadrian: what's going to happen at the death eater meeting this afternoon?
Bellatrix: well we are going to tell the the death eaters their dark prince is back and who his mate is.   We are also, if you give permission my son, tell them that you are pregnant so they can protect you and your child. 
Tom: then we will talk about the upcoming war and how we are going to defeat the "light"
Hadrian nods.
Hadrian: I know this is wired to ask now. But what to the "dark" side stand for? Dumble-as-a-door told me you wanted to kill all muggles, muggleborns and half bloods.
Lucius: no we don't stand for that. Why would he say that?
Narcissa: we believe that muggles shouldn't find out about magic. Muggle Born's and muggleborns should decide who they love more. The Muggles world or the wizarding world.   If they pick Muggle world, they should be stript of magic and them and their parents should have their memories of magic taken away. If they pick the wizarding world,  they should be taken from the Muggle world. Their parents should have their memories of magic and of their magical child taken away.
Hadrian nods.
Hadrian: that will help a lot of muggleborns and Muggle raised. Since we don't know we are Wizards or witches untill we get our letter on our 11 birthday and if your birthday is late like mine, you only had a mouth to get to turms with things.
Draco: you only had a mouth to understand everything?
Hadrian: yeah.  I thought I was a freak untill hagrid came and gave me my letter.
He says before mumbling to himself
Hadrian: I still do think I'm a freak.
Tom: that's horrible.
Draco: and your not a freak, love.
Hadrian nods. The others look each other
Bellatrix: to show you that your not a freak, we have a present for you.
Hadrian: you do? What is it?

What will happen next? Will Hadrian like his present? What will happen at the order meeting? Will Severus be ok? Read on to fund out