chapter 10

~the next day~
Hadrian wakes early the next day feeling sick, he runs to the bathroom and throws up. Hearing his mate throwing up, Draco gets up and rushes to the Hadrian and kneels down next to him and rubs his back. After a while, Hadrian stops throwing up because he has nothing left in him to throw up anymore. Hadrian collapses onto the floor leaning on the bath tube and on Draco. Hadrian groans.
Draco: are you alright love?
Hadrian: no of course I'm not I just threw up in the toilet!
Hadrian sighs
Hadrian: sorry for shouting at you.
Draco: hey it's ok. You didn't mean it.
Draco hugs Hadrian. Hadrian hugs back and nods.
Hadrian: if you say so.
Draco: I do say so.
Hadrian giggles. Draco smiles
Hadrian: I'm hungry.
Draco: only you would be hungry after throwing up. Come on then. Let's get dressed then go get some food.
Draco stands up then pulls Hadrian up. They walk back into the bedroom, get change.
Hadrian:

Draco:

Draco:

They then head down stars to the dinning room

They then head down stars to the dinning room. In the middle of the room was a beautiful big table. Tom was sat at the head of the table, Bellatrix to his left and a space to his right for Hadrian. Narcissa was sat next to Bellatrix. After two spaces, Severus sat next to the space for Draco and Lucius sits next to Severus. Hadrian sits next to Tom and Draco sits next to Hadrian and Severus.
Bellatrix: you look lovely Hadrian.
Hadrian: thank you mum.
Lucius: why are you wearing a dress, Hadrian?
Hadrian srinks into himself at that comment. Which makes Draco and Tom growl at him. Bellatrix comes over to Hadrian and hugs him.
Hadrian: i-is it wrong that I like dressing up like a girl?
Severus: no it's not wrong at all.
Hadrian nods but leans into Bellatrix's hold.
Narcissa: say sorry, Lucius.
Lucius: sorry Hadrian.
Hadrian nods. Just then the house elves come in carrying the breakfast. They put it on the table then disappear.
Tom: let's just eat.
Everyone nods and eats

What will happen next? Will Hadrian find out about his gift? Read on to find out