chapter 4

~meanwhile at malfoy manner a little while before Harry got his inheritance~
Draco had came into his inheritance a couple of days ago because his magic senced that his mate was in danger.  He found out some strange things that day.  He found out that his mother, narcissa, wasn't actually his mother and his mother is actually his godfather, Severus Snape. Turns out Severus and Lucius are mates and narcissa knew about it and agreed to just being there as an act. So people don't question it.  The second thing he found out was that he was a vampire and his mate was Harry potter. Which he was shocked to find out.  Draco though as soon as he told Harry that he was going to get rejected and die but after a while Bellatrix (Bellatrix and Tom have been staying at malfoy manner) convinced him that Harry wouldn't do that.
One of the things you get from being mates with someone . So Draco can feel whenever harry was punished. Draco just doesn't know what from. All he knows is that Harry is in an extreme amount of pain everyday and no one does anything about it. Because of this pain at least one of Lucius, Severus, narcissa, Bellatrix and Tom have been staying with him
Right now Draco is sat on the sofa next to Tom because he couldn't sleep and Tom was watching him. Draco was about to ask Tom a question when he felt the same pain he has been feeling since he got his inheritance. He tried not to scream by biting his lip. The pain then stoped for a bit then more pain shot through him like it did when he went through his inheritance. Draco screamed and woke up every one else. The come running into the room trying to find out what's wrong. After a couple of minutes the pain goes.
Tom: what happened Draco?
Draco: my mate went through his inheritance.
Bellatrix: oh. I wonder what was so bad that it made a submissive go into their creature inheritance early.
Draco was just about to tell them about the pain he felt before hand when more pain shot through him. He screams out in pain again. This time coming from his lower area he quickly figures out what is happening to his mate and grasped out in between the pain.
Draco: h-harry . . . I-is . . . B-being . . . Raped!
Lucius: oh god.
Severus: oh no
Narcissa: I'll go prep the med bay.
Narcissa then runs off. An hour later the pain finally stops and Draco falls to sleep on Tom and Bellatrix. So  they all decide to go to sleep where they are. 4 hours later they all wake up to sound of owls hooting. They look to the window and see two owls holding letters. Severus gets up and gets the letters off the two owls. The owls then fly off. Severus then hands one letter to Draco and the other Bellatrix and Tom. They open them. And read them
Draco: my mate is at gringotts and this letter is a portkey.
Bellatrix: they found Hadrian. He is at gringotts.
Tom: this letter is a portkey to. All we have to say is griphook.
Draco: same
Lucius: why don't you three go to gringotts and we will set this place up.
Tom: alright
Draco, Bellatrix, Tom: griphook
They were then teleported to gringotts.

What will happen next? How will they react to harry? Will they calm Harry down? Read on to find out