chapter 2

~ 3 hours later ~
Harry wakes up to the sound of owls hooting. He looks at the window and sees 2 owl. One was Hedwig who had been staying with padfoot and moony so she doesn't get hurt. The other he doesn't know and has never seen before. He gets his clothes back on and then He goes over to the window wincing in pain as does so. He sees the letters attached to the legs. He grabs the letters.
Harry: sorry I don't have any food for you.
The owls hooted then flew off.  Harry sits down. And opens the letter Hedwig was carrying. The letter was from padfoot and moony.
Hi cub.
How are you? I hope your alright. We thought we would check up on you. We will be picking you up next week on your birthday and you will be staying with us for the rest of your summer holiday.  Hope your relatives are treating you ok. We will see you next week.
Bye cub
padfoot and moony
Harry smiles at the letter. They always cared about him even if no one else does.  Harry then looks at the next letter. It was from gringotts. He opens the letter.
Dear Mr potter,
It seems you have come into your creature inheritance early. I would like you to come to talk about your inheritance. Bring everything you have because i have a feeling you won't be coming back. This letter is a portkey just say "inheritance" and you will be brung to gringotts.
From
Griphook.
Harry  quickly grabbed his truck that had everything in and struck it. He put it in his pocket. He then grabbed the letter from griphook again.
Harry: inheritance
Harry disappeared.

What will happen next? What is his inheritance? How does he look? Read on to find out