My Friend Ruby

It was already evening when I wole up.And to my surprise there were stuffs and clothes in Ruby's bed.I couldn't hide a big smile on my face that she had finally came.I looked around the room but there was no one in sight.Then the door of our room brust open and I could see Ruby.

I yelled "Ruby" and gave her a big bear hug.She was happy too.Why did you arrived only now,I told her.

"My flight got delayed",she replied.

"You know how much I missed you all this winter",I told her.

"Yeah I know.I missed you a loads too.Ok now lets manage our stuff and go to dininghall for dinner."She said.

"Ok!!!bestie",I told her.

We managed our clothes in drawer,kept our stuffs in place.I showed her my new makeup kit (thought I don't use any) that I had got from my mom.She liked it.We talked about some random stuffs.Then after finishing all the works we went to dining hall.

Dining hall was not too much crowdy as it is usually cuz not many girls have arrived in hostel yet.And yeah our school and hostel is same and only for girls.

So I didn't see many girls from our class but we saw our Anti(Enemy) Dianna with some of other girls of our class.She gave a disgusted look and in return I smiled sweetly at her.You know I have read somewhere,SMILE it will either pleased them or pissed them off.And of course she was pissed off.She stopped looking at me and started talking with other girls.

Me and ruby sat on a empty bench nearby.We talked about that Dianna and how worse she look with all of her make-up.We were way too happy talking about her and was laughing a lot.

We were in our own convo that was when Dianna came in front of our table giving both of us the look.The look that could probably kill someone right now.

"What?"I yelled at her.

Ruby was having her dinner silently not looking at her.

"What did you two said about me?"Dianna said glaring at me.I wasn't scared even though currently she looked like a monster.

"What we weren't talking about you."I simply lied.

"I was hearing all of it from the back,you bitch"-Dianna

"Oh!!!then good why are you asking again then.Do you want me to repeat it again?"(Matter-of-factly)I told her with a smile.

Everyone in the hall was looking at us now.

"You..."-Dianna

She jerked my arm and tried to grab my hair.I told her to let go with a look that could kill on my face.It was then I heard....

So,it's my first story.Plz comment and vote.