At Last Last Chapter

After few days I kept noticing that Ruby was sad.Even if I am talking to her it feels like she is not listening to me.I really think she had some problems that she is not telling me. 

So,later at night after dinner we were alone in the room.We were both doing our homeworks.I thought of asking her if anything was wrong though I knew she would say no.I wanted to help her if I could. 

"Ruby have you finished your homework?" 
"Yeah nearly done what about yours?" 
"I finished it all." 

"Oh....good." 
"Ruby nowadays you don't seem like old Ruby you used to be" 
"Huh??" 

"And you know most of da time you are silent and feels like if you weren't here." 
She was doing her homework.Still calmly. 
"Ruby what is wrong wid you?Can't you even tell me?" 

"What can you do even knowing my problem?"she said looking at me with sad eyes. 
"I promise I would help you if I can"She looked at me deeply and sorrowfully.Then she looked down at her homeworks.I could see tears rolling down in her copies. 
"You know all this days what I've been trying to tell you"She said. 
I came to her giving a hug to comfort her. 
"No I don't know But please tell me your problem and don't cry everything would be fine."I said trying to comfort her but actually I was going to cry. 
"Liya........I'm dead" 

I looked at her in a gasp.I looked into her eyes. 
"What are you talking about Ruby?Your not dead your right here with me." 
"Before I came here.I was really missing you.I had a lot of things to tell you.And I was excited to meet you here.But when I left from there.The plane I was in crashed and I died there.But I really wanted to see you that's why I came here.Just for you Liya." 
"How could this be?How could you had died Ruby?What about your parents they called you last time." 

Now I was crying my eyes out.I wished and wished that it was my another stupid scary dream but it wasn't.It was real. 

"My parents they called for you to tell you tht I died in an accident." 
"I wish this was a dream Ruby."I said crying. 

"This is not a dream Liya.I came here because of you.I wanted to be with you.Now it's your turn to help me." 

"Help what kinda?"I asked her. 
She looked at me with her dark eyes into my teary eyes. 

"I need your body to live in Liya........" 

-THE END-   

So this is it the story I wrote a few years back has come to an end. I would like to thank you all for reading till the end. Thank you so much. I will be slowly editing this while I can and try to update my other stories.