Chapter 7 :p

Lotus's pov

I woke up to loud footsteps and patter. I opened my eyes slowly. Ok I'm not dead, at least I think. I looked at the walls.

I'm not dead... Great.

I'm at the house? Wait who brought me back. Rurik was out of sight when I remember last night. Why? How? Seriously... Who? Did Rurik bring me back? Did a scumbag?

My own questions raced and twisted my mind. Someone next to me was pacing, then stopped. I couldn't see well, but I wish I knew who it was. I then felt arms tightly rapped around my torso. My vision got better, and I could see... Rurik was the one hugging me? What the furry 🐏 fuck is going on here?!

Let me get this straight.
*I was saved by Rurik-
I cringed at knowing it happened.
I look downwards to see arms and neck being bandaged.
*And he parsley healed me, I guess.

Rurik stopped hugging me and looked at me with dark sad eyes. He was crying?
He put his hands on my cheeks and said, "Never scare me like that again! You had me worried." I was confused. He cared about me? What...

Rurik's pov

Why did he try to commit suicide? I didn't realize that I was doing harsh things that badly. What did I do? I look back at what I did while still holding Lotus cheeks (wut kind of cheeks ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°).
What have I done? What did I do? How could I have done that. Am I that bad of a person. Everyone: Ye.
Could I be better? I think for a long while, trying to focus on two things at once. Lotus's face glowed brightly with a tint lavender. It was... Cute so to say.

Lotus's pov

I started blushing and he smirked. Oh no.  Is he gonna do something? Rurik didn't do anything. So is he really nice now? I mean I'm not gonna take advantage of it, but why? My attempted suicide wasn't that important was it? I tried to commit many times before, although those times he just got meaner and cruller. Did he reach his limit? Huh, I guess this is just how the beginning story ends.

Ok sorry for the short chapter just I have a lot of stuff to take care of now. After all I have a new dog(at the bottom)update:she's very cute and reallllyyyy big and fluffy. Also it's not the end of the book trust me. Remember the title? It is to a new stories begin. Sooooo that means something big is going to start in the next chapter, but don't know when the next chapter will come out. Anyway goodbye meeps, peeps, then my special bleeps. Love all of you. 460(613 now) words.

 460(613 now) words

Update-March 16, 2019: I kinda wanna change the cover of the book, mostly because of the cover art not being mine (the person who made the art pic was Nell Doga)

Update-March 16, 2019: I kinda wanna change the cover of the book, mostly because of the cover art not being mine (the person who made the art pic was Nell Doga).  So....... I might change it to(it was art and I didn't like it that much and definitely not proud of it- but uhh not important)

More up close though. Anway so should I change it or not? I mean I didn't spend a day on this, just an hour. It was hard ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°) to do ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°) due to chin or  layer ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°) problems.

I just realized how dirty minded I am. And I realised I was a dick back then and a few years ago-

Fudge noodle. (Ye I didn't swear ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^)