Joining the Fight

The image is a commission by less_end. I know that it is featured in the side chapter Conquering in My Little Book *FOR MATURE READERS ONLY*, but for those who follow the rules or don't like mature I leave this here for all to enjoy! Now lets get on with the story!(*≧∀≦*)

xxx

The morning passed too quickly for the demon as he laid in the bed looking down at his newly claimed mate. He was sure that the whole castle heard their rigorous exploits and sighed contentedly that he was not bothered with the duties of the maze for a few hours. Years of stress was lifted, and his body felt full and rested. Chuckling darkly with pride he was positive that his intended bride to be wouldn't come out of this room barren. His tail rested over her hip to gently trace her lower stomach thinking that if she did, he would have plenty of chances to remedy it later and the thought of that deepen his chuckles. Persona stirred at the sound of his laughter in his chest and frowned sensing a rise in his ego along with a lewd thought.

"What are you giggling about you pervert?" she asked carefully stretching her sore body.

"HA! That's a good one! With the way you over power me with your lust I thought I was the human and you were the demon." Yami remarked as the girl try to sit up. Persona gave a smug smile but knew that it was he that ultimately did the overpowering again and again and...

"What time is it?" she asked sweeping her hair to one side. She could feel the bruising on her neck from all the biting and kissing and wondered if she had any high collar outfits to wear. She was sure Milda had scurried off to announce to the whole castle about what she saw in the bedroom, but there was no need to flaunt it around.

"I'm sure it's not that late." Yami commented with a shrug, "The walls haven't fallen, and I sense no urgency in the castle." Persona caught a look in his red eyes as he leaned in closer to her face. "Since we are not missed how about we..." A knock from the door leading to Yami's room sounded cutting the demon off and Milda's voice was heard in an overly cheery tone making the king's head fall on Persona's shoulder.

"Your Majesty, my Lady are you ready to get up now?" She called.

"Don't answer." Yami whispered quickly, "Maybe she'll go away." The girl rolled her eyes and giggled softly as he pushed her back down in the bed to hide them away from the voice of the maid.

"My lady?" She called out hearing the light giggles. Persona swallowed to clear her voice to answer but struggled to form words as Yami kissed up and down her chest. "Yes Milda?" Persona managed to get out. "Is everything all right?"

"Yes, my lady. Lord Seto wanted me to inform you both that it is an hour passed noon. While the staff and I will gladly cover for you both, Lord Seto insist that the king can't rutt the day away.

Persona's head fell to her hands at how such words fell easily from the cute ghoul girl's mouth. Yami fell back against the bed laughing heartily as Persona commented that it was not that funny while trying to hold back her own laughter. Yami breathed out saying, "It is because knowing Seto, I'm positive she is using the word rutt to replace- "Persona grab the pillow behind her and threw it at the demon to keep him from finishing the sentence.

"Thank you Milda! We're getting up now!" Persona called out as she grabbed something to cover herself with.

"Are you sure my Lady? Because it is quite alright if more time is needed." 'Oh my god, why!' The girl thought as the demon watch his love with amusement as she dashed about the room looking for his clothes. He couldn't help laughing as she playfully threw each piece, she found at him. 'I can't remember ever laughing this much.' Yami thought as he glanced over at the open window that had shattered. The air blowing in felt different. It was cool but there was no dreariness to it. It was fresh and clean. Even the light seemed change. 'I might be growing too soft.' He mused but was not too concern with it as his eyes went back to the woman with the bed sheets around her perfect form. 'I have a job to do. There are things that I now want. Things I have to protect.'