Intro

Welcome!

HOUSEKEEPING:

I'm Jay, and I'm your writer! While you're here, I ask of a few things:

-Be respectful. This means that I as a writer do not tolerate the following: racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-semitism, xenophobia, colorism, transphobia, etc.

-Leave requests! While this isn't required, I always love and appreciate requests from my readers! Feel free to drop one on my conversation board, in the comments, or even private message me!

-Please keep negative comments to yourself. While I have not had any hate comments yet, I do still ask that you do not share those with me UNLESS you are giving me some constructive criticism! I am always open to feedback, but please be nice.

SELF-INSERTS:

Here are some inserts I'll be using in my book!
Y/n: your name
E/c: eye color
H/c: hair color
Y/l/n: your last name
Y/m/n: your marauder name
If I include anything else I'll let you know before I start writing.

PSA: I would like everyone to know that I do write with she/her pronouns, but PLEASE adjust the pronouns to your liking. I try to keep it as exclusive as I can, but with pronouns, it's a bit hard for me because I write my reader insert stories in a way that I am the reader being inserted, if that makes sense. But please adjust those pronouns to the ones you prefer :) I am currently looking into ways to assign pronouns for each one-shot! This is an ongoing process though.

SELF-PROMO, SKIP IF YOU WISH:

I don't do this often, but I have four other books up! If you're interested, I have Spencer Reid, Bruno Madrigal, Doctor Strange, and Stephen Strange books up and running!

EDIT: I've been writing this book for maybe two years, so the later fanfics are better than the first ones. The first ones, to me, are obnoxiously embarrassing but they're loved by you guys so I haven't taken them down.

And, on with the book!