Chapter 8

Delirious' Pov

"so how exactly did this happen again?" Moo questioned as he wrapped a clean bandage over my wound.

"I stabbed myself in the hand"

"why?" Moo awkwardly chuckled.

"when I can't sleep my mind usually plays tricks on me, all these things were crawling underneath my skin and I stabbed my hand out of frustration and all these spiders flooded out" I explained as Moo just stared at me with a worried expression.

"you were just imagining right? There's not 1000 spiders crawling around this apartment? Right!? " Moo questioned in a panicked tone.

"yeah I just imagined it, but it felt so real? I don't know it's hard to explain" I mumbled, glancing down at my now bandaged hand.

"I don't know if I'm allowed to bring this up, but what did they do to treat you, in the mental hospital?" Moo questioned his tone becoming more nervous.

"a whole lot of drugs and talking with a therapist, it didn't help" I replied standing up.

"oh... Do You think there's anyway to make your life easier?" Moo questioned.

"I don't know... I mean sleeping pills help, but I have nothing during the day to calm me. Sometimes I feel anxious like someone is going to pop up and attack me, other times I feel the need to hurt someone... It's varies through the day. It's exhausting really"

"if you want, I could look into it? I have nothing to do anyway" Moo smiled brightly. It was nice to have someone actually want to help me, and I knew he wouldn't force anything on me.

"if it's not a problem"

"oh please it's like a mini project for me!" Moo said ecstatically.

"more like a massive project..." I chuckled lightly.

"well i'll let you get to work, and thanks for dressing my wound!" I called out and closed the medic Bay door.

"hey Delirious" Vanoss said scaring the crap out of me. I turned to him, he stood there with a sheepish grin.

"hey, do you need me for something?" I questioned confused.

"yeah we want to discuss further planning" Vanoss said as my feet followed him to the heist room. The majority of the members sat there already swinging in their chairs and bickering.

"I thought we made a plan yesterday?"

"no we got a basic idea" Mini pointed out.

"right... well I feel like I should contact Scarlet" I said suddenly remembering the blood thirsty girl.

"here" Wildcat said handing me a phone. I carefully grabbed the phone off of him. I opened the dial pad and racked my brain for her number.

"please tell me you know her number" wildcat let out a groan.

"I do, i do, just give me a second" I typed in and number and looked down at it on the screen, it didn't look right. Scarlet, come on I've called her a handful of times! It's an 8 not a 5, i knew something looked wrong.

I dialed her number and put the phone to my ear. It rang a couple of times before she finally picked up.

"who are you and how did you get my phone number?" an aggressive tone came through the phone.

"it's Delirious"

"I thought you were dead?"

"who told you I was dead? "I huffed. Vanoss glanced up with a confused expression.

"I thought Jordon killed you?"

"well he clearly didn't because I'm talking to you right now! Why are we having this conversation?" I moaned, this woman with her stupid questions.

"alright alright, why are you calling? Don't tell me your calling for sex!"

"no I'm not calling you for sex" I hissed, I glanced up to the gang with awkward expression.

"then what to do want?" she questioned, suddenly becoming impatient.

"I'm taking down the organisation, along with the BBS Gang, and I know you still have connections to Jordan. So I'm asking you as a friend not to kill anyone from the BBS gang and instead leave town for a bit" I said giving her a clear explanation.

"what!?" she yelled through the phone.

"ow, my ear you bitch" I growled.

"oh please, don't get you panties in a twist, you're the bitch here! You think you can take Jordan down without me!? I want in" she stated clearly. Once this woman had an idea in her head, it was already confirmed she would be involved before she even opened her mouth up about it.

"alright give me a second"

"don't put me on hold" she yelled as I put her on hold.

"Scarlet wants in" I said looking towards vanoss.

"can we trust her?" Lui questioned.

"no, but then again do you guys even trust me? "I questioned and lui sat there slumped.

"tell her she can have in, we need all the help we can get" Vanoss confirmed and I nodded in response to him.

"you fucking asshole take me off hold" Scarlet yelled as I put her on speaker.

"darling you're on speaker, be polite" I chuckled.

"polite? Bite my ass" she grumbled.

"listen here lady, if you want in, you have to promise not to kill any of us!" Wildcat yelled into the phone.

"awh is he afraid I'll gut him?" she laughed across the phone.

"bitch" he muttered.

"he is a cat after all" a male voice joined in.

"is that...!?" I questioned.

"did he just make a scaredy cat joke?" Wildcat growled.

"Hiya! It's me Victor" his voice sang through.

"great the psycho gang is going to make an appearance again" Wildcat said throwing his hands in the air in defeat.

"my emotions have been trampled on" Scarlet let out a fake cry.

"I'm assuming you want in too Vicky?" I questioned smirking as I hear a sigh in reply.

"how many times have I told you not to call me that?"

"about 1489 times"

"really!?"

"no"

"asshole"

"he hung up" Wildcat said looking at the call ended plastered on the screen. I let out a chuckle at our antics.

I missed them guys, although when I'm with them, I let the crazy side out. They might not have to worry about Scarlet and Victor killing them, but me, I'm a whole different story when I have a knife in my hand.

"alright, Wildcat send them the address, we need to start planning right now" Vanoss ordered.