Chapter 14

Vanoss' Pov

The music in the bar was drowned out by the constant chatter of the customers. The smell of alcohol was strong.

“I'm Evan by the way, just felt like you should know” I chuckled. I was on 2nd beer, while Delirious was on his 3rd.

“well nice to meet you Evan, I'm Jonathan” He chuckled as he sipped at his drink.

The name replayed over and over in my head. I liked it. His blue eyes were constantly looking at me, it had me feeling like a teenager girl. He made me feel weak but in a good way.

“a generic name for a unique person, I see what your parents did”

“yeah, no” he chuckled bitterly.

“bad childhood?” I questioned, he shook his head and sighed.

“mother was an alcoholic and my father was a manwhore, not a fun environment to be in growing up” he said with a small smile.

“she used to hit me, but then I hit back. I was sent to a mental hospital shortly after that. Lived out the rest of my childhood there” he continued on. My heart swelled, his opening up, he trusts me. Yet my heart broke at the same time, he was smiling through the pain.

“man that sucks, I grew up with a decent childhood. My parents still contact me, they don't know I'm in a gang or anything, they think I'm a web designer” I chuckled as Jonathan finished his beer. I downed the rest of mine and placed the glass back down.

“I can tell, you are way to calm for a guy whose in a gang especially the boss” Jonathan replied. He was right, I'm not like most leaders.

“food?” I questioned. My stomach ached with hunger

“food” he confirmed with a laugh.

I slammed a 20 on the counter and nodded to the bartender.

Jonathan's Pov

“here's your menus, would you like to order drinks?” a pretty woman questioned. Her brown hair was long and shiny. Her skirt was short and her top was tight. If it wasn't for her soft skin perplexion and soft eye makeup you'd think she was a stripper.

“i'll have a coke” Evan said glancing towards me.

“same” I added, Evan smiled brightly as she trailed away.

“copycat” he grinned. I glared at him with a playful smile and glanced down at the menu.

We were in a burger joint. It wasn't packed, but there was still a few people scattered around the place. The menu had a dozen different burger combos.

“whatcha gonna get” Evan hummed.

“the same as your getting” I replied. He looked up with an amused look. I smirked.

The stripper… I mean waitress came back and took our orders.

“of course you'd order a chicken burger” Evan said kicking my feet lightly.

“it’s still a burger!” I argued with a smile. I kicked him back.

“are you playing footsie with me?” he questioned.

“no”I mumbled back.

We both broke into a fit of laughter. After about 10 minutes of talking about stupid stuff our burgers arrived. Evan was the first to dig in.

“is it good?” I chuckled seeing some lettuce hanging off the side of his mouth.

“so good” he hummed in response. I grabbed a tissue and leaned across the table smirking as he froze. I wiped the lettuce off and leaned back in my chair.

“your burger is falling apart” I commented, taking a bit of my chicken burger.

“asshole” he chuckled, I just laughed back at him.

“i'll be back” Evan said, he got up and headed towards the bathrooms.

“everything alright for you guys?” she questioned.

“it was delicious, can I get the bill please?” I said wiping my hands.

“no problem” she said and scurried off. Not even two minutes later she came back with the bill.

“would you mind giving this to your friend?” she questioned with a shy smile.

“no problem?”

I pulled my wallet out and threw the cash on the table leaving a small tip.

“why'd you pay!” Evan frowned.

“you got the drinks, I'll get the food” I said handing him the tissue as we walked out.

“what's this?” he questioned opening it up.

“the waitress handed it to me” i shrugged.

“call me, tina” Evan chuckled.

“Oh wow your future wife right there” I chuckled. Evan glanced to me with a sad smile. I decided not to question it and instead nudged him as we walked down the sidewalk. He nudged me back with his famous grin. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing that playful grin of his.

Then again I don't think I'll ever get tired of staring at him. I've never found brown eyes attractive, I've always seem them as a boring colour, but with Evan it's like they drag me in. Their like an unstoppable force drawing me closer and closer to him like a magnet.

“I want to sleep” Evan groaned as we finally reached his car. We got in and I put my seat belt on.

“then take a nap when we get home” I replied. Then it hit me, I called it home, not the apartment. It wasn't a bad thing, just slightly weird. Evan noticed and chuckled.

“it's your home now too, you can bring your stuff tomorrow or whenever” Evan said as he put his foot down speeding through traffic.

As soon as we got out of the elevator the gang fell silent.

“are you part of the BBS Gang now?” Lui questioned in his squeaker voice.

“yeah man!” I chuckled. Evan had already headed towards his bedroom.

“follow him” Moo winked. Terroriser wiggled his eyebrows.

“weirdos!” I called out as I headed towards vanoss’ bedroom.

I knocked lightly on the door, receiving a hum. I peaked in the door to see Evan stripping down to his underwear.  He climbed into his bed and threw the covers over him. He then peaked out at me with a questionable look.

“are you getting in or not?”

And with that I stripped down and got in, grabbing him from behind and pulling him closer to me.

“your hands are cold” he muttered with a whine.

“I'm sorry I'm cold hearted” I huffed taking back my hands.

“I never told you to stop cuddling me” he said turning around to face me with a grin.

“demanding bitch” I chuckled and put my arm underneath the pillow and on his waist.