Dean

Dean's POV~

I walked out of English, just in time to see some kid knock Sam's books out of his hands. I clenched my fists and walked over to him. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I asked. "Why do you care?" The kid retorted snidely. "Because that's my little brother, asshole." I said threateningly. The kid's eyes widened. "Oh, crap. I'm sorry." He apologized quickly, looking scared as hell. "So, I take it you know who I am?" I asked. He nodded. "Y-Yeah. Listen, I'm really sorry about that." He said. I decided to give him a break. "Okay, carry on, kid. Don't let me see you picking on anyone again." He nodded and quickly ran off. I sighed and walked over to Sam. "Hey, you okay, Sammy?" I asked, ruffling his hair a bit. "I'm fine, Dean. You didn't have to do that." I rolled my eyes. "Right. Who would have saved your ass if I hadn't?" I asked, before walking to my next class.  

When the bell rang for lunch, I walked out of my class and towards the parking lot. I was going to go get some food with Sammy, then come back to this hell hole. As I made my way to my baby, I heard a strangled yell. Quickly, my instincts kicked in, and I ran towards it. I ran around the school to see Sam getting beat up. I watched as the kid raised his fist to land yet another blow to Sammy's face. I clenched my fists and ran over. "Hey, dickface!" I yelled, and he turned to me. "Oh look, your big brother's here. Aww! So sweet." He said, with a stupid, triumphant look on his face. I clenched my jaw and walked straight up to the kid. "What are you going to do, Winchester?" He remarked. I brought my fist up high, and smashed it into his jaw. He fell to the ground, cradling his jaw.

And that, was how I ended up in the principal's office, just like every other week. Just for protecting my brother. I walked to Mrs. Smith's office and saw her talking to someone. I heard the last bit of their conversation. "She shouldn't have been talkin' shit." The girl said. I smiled lightly before knocking on the door. The girl turned around. She had huge brown eyes, and long dyed blue hair. She looked at my eyes for a moment before quickly averting her gaze.