Library

Third Person POV

Dean sat on the edge of his bed, contemplating his response. He decided to say, Yeah, see you there, Princess ;) After sending it, he was freaking out internally about whether that wink was way too suggestive. He sighed. "I think I like her."  He whispered before laying down to sleep.

NEXT DAY AT THE LIBRARY-

Lindsay's POV~

I drove into the library parking lot to see a beautiful '67 Chevy Impala. I admired it before parking right next to it. I checked my watch, it was 3:25. I sighed.  I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out of my car. I stood looking at both my car and the impala. In comparison, my car sucked ass. It was a beat up red Volkswagen which was passed down from my dad.

Dean's POV~

I walked into the library and checked the time. It was 3:10. I groaned. 20 minutes left. I sat at a table and got out a piece of paper.

20 minutes later--

(Still Dean's POV)

I was watching the doors, and saw Lindsay finally enter. I smiled to myself before waving her over. She walked to the table, and set her bag down. "Hey, Winchester." She said, winking. I smirked. "Hey." We sat down and began to discuss the essay. I kept sneaking peeks at her while she was looking at the book and talking. God, she's beautiful, I thought. She looked up and I just looked at the book. "Like what you see, Winchester?" She asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes playfully. She paused a minute before going on about Salva's adversities, and Jackie Robinson's adversity.