Howdy.

-Lindsay's POV-

'It's been 5 years since Dean left me. I'm now 22 and I miss him every goddamn moment.'

Shortly after Dean left, I turned 18. He left 1 week before my birthday. What a great present.

5 years after he left, I was living in a nice home and had a job. I was a waitress.

On a beautiful Tuesday, I was pulling into the parking lot at work when I saw it. The impala.

If that fucker was there I wouldn't be able to handle it. Though, I'd changed quite a bit. I now had long brown hair (I'd dyed it back to a normal color when I got the job) and had quite a few tattoos and piercings. My boss was great and allowed me to keep the piercings in while I worked, and didn't mind of I showed a tattoo.

I walked into work looking around to see if the Winchesters were there.

The only customers in there were an elderly couple and two men. The men were quietly talking about something.

I looked at them a bit more and observed that one had quite long hair and the other had short kinda spiky hair. The longhaired man was wearing a jacket over a flannel and was on a laptop. The shorthaired man had on a leather jacket.

Louise, another waitress, saw me walking in and motioned for me to come over. I walked over and she said, "Hey sweetie. I need you wait on those two guys for me." I nodded with a small smile. "Sure thing, Louise."

She smiled gratefully before walking over to the elderly couple.

I walked over to the men, two menus in hand. When the longhaired man saw me, he stopped talking but continued to type on his computer.

"Hey boys, what can I get for ya?" I asked with a southern drawl, one I had acquired over the years.

The shorthaired one looked over at me and I swear to god I wanted to punch someone. Those beautiful green eyes looking right at me. It looked like he recognized me too but didn't say anything. The longhaired man ordered and didn't seem to notice anything wrong with Dean.

I quickly jotted down the orders and before leaving, said, "Well, boys, my name is Lindsay if y'all need anythin'." with a wink at Dean.

-Dean's POV-

Sam was telling me something about the case we were working, and suddenly he stopped.

"Hey boys, what can I get for ya?" A woman's voice asked, with a southern drawl. I looked over to see the brown eyes I'd fallen in love with 5 years ago.

Sammy and I ordered, and before she left, she winked, saying, "Well, boys, my name is Lindsay if y'all need anythin'."

-after eating (still deans POV)

We had just finished eating and Lindsay was dropping off the bill. I looked up at her, and winked. "Howdy."