«Twenty-Nine»

Melissa

Nicole, Caity, Jessica, Candice, and I were standing in the corner talking. "Isn't it weird that I am going to be playing you baby-daddy's/boyfriends on screen daughter with his onscreen wife?" Jessica asked.

"This isn't the weirdest thing I have encountered while being a part of this family" Caity shook her head. "But to be honest, I wish it was"

"You'll get use to it eventually" I said to Jessica. "It took Stephen a while to consider Jack his on-screen son"

"Are you excited to bring Dreamer to life?" Candice asked Nicole.

"Yes! I always wanted to portray a comic book character" She smiled. "It's going to be awesome!"

"Well, welcome to the world of Heroics, it is going to be insane" I said, "But like I said, you'll get use to it"

~

It was time for us to head onto the stage for the Panel, Stephen was going to be helping me put he steps. "The beautiful, but deadly Caity Lotz!" Caity who was standing in front stepped up. "Her baby father, the fastest man alive, Grant Gustin!" Grant ran up the steps and joined Caity. "The girl of steel, the future mother, Melissa Amell" I stepped up. "Her husband, the man who survived hell, the emerald archer, Stephen Amell!"

We joined Grant and Caity in the front, more came up, and eventually the first part of my plan came. "He may have been our first big bad, but he certainly bends at Supergirls will, John Barrowman!" John ran up, waving at the fans. "Oliver's island castaway brother, Manu Bennett and The siren herself, Katie Cassidy!"

They both came up at the same time, that had to catch some of the fans attention. And I could see MissMoffat, MissGreenie, and Fandomchic23 making heart hands at them from a few rows back. Yes! Mission 1 complete!

Once all of the cast mates were on stage, the panel began. "Leaders, you guys have amazing teams, amazing villains, and of course amazing abilities. What can you tell us about next seasons amazingness?"

"It's going to be hectic" I said, "Warner Bro. and DC have given us so much new stuff to work with, it's going to be crazy"

"Especially working up to the Crossover" Caity started.

"Yea, the last 2 crossovers have been different comic books sort of mashed together, but we've been hinted a 1 Comic-book crossover, so you'll only be taking stuff from one comic-book"

"Well, it's technically two, there was one from New 52 and now there's one from Rebirth" Grant said.

"That sounds fun. When are you expected to begin filming that?"

"Some parts have already began filming, but not anything major" Stephen said, "We'll start the full swing of the crossover when Mel gives birth"

"Which means even less stunts for me" I shrugged.

The panel went on, and than came the time to show off the trailers.

"My name is Kara Zor-El, at least... it use to be. When I was a little girl, my parents sent me to earth to protect my baby cousin, only I never made it to earth, I ended up in the Phantom Zone where I slept for 25 years. When I did arrive on earth, my cousin had grown up and became Superman. I no longer had a mission and could grow up normal, the Danvers took me in and raised me. I thought earth didn't need another hero, but when my sister was nearly killed, I revealed myself to the world. I began a mission to make my world a better place, and along the way I met some of my greatest allies, I even met my soulmate. A man so determined to keep his family safe, he swallowed his pride and asked for my help, and help I did. We've together for a year now, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. He is my emerald Archer, and I am his Supergirl"

"My name is Oliver Queen, and after 5 years in hell, I returned to my home city to help stop crime and honour my father. I made mistakes which I learnt to live with, but along the way I made some amazing allies and friends, I also lost a lot of them. During a time when our world was in danger, my greatest ally introduced me to to someone so extraordinary, I couldn't help but become intrigued. And when I needed help, she didn't hesitate to come to my aid. She is my soulmate and I can't imagine a world without her. She is my Girl of steel, and I am her Green Arrow"

"My name is Nora West-Allen, and I am the fastest woman alive, unless you count aliens, than I come a hard second, but I'm not an alien so... you get the point. My father was the fastest man alive, he was my greatest hero, I promised to keep his legacy alive, but along the way I hit a road bump and now I need to work with his younger self to save my timeline and everyone at home I love. I am XS, and my father is the Flash"

"I was recruited for a mission I thought was going to be a year-long thing, but it turned into being a life-long thing. After defeating an evil dictator set to destroy the future, than defeating a trio of recycled villains, and than stopping a literal Demon, we have finally become the actual heroes we had worked to be. Now the timeline has been introduced to a new threat, probably worse than Evil immortal dictator and time demon, but hey! We can totally handle this, I mean we're a group made up of a woman twice dead, a pyromaniac, a genius inventor, a historian, and a hacker from the future. So please, don't call us heroes... we're legends"

The crowd went wild after the trailers played. "How did you guys like that?!" The crowd cheered more. "That was awesome, I love the new looks and battle sequences, not to mention some love"

"It's definitely going to be an amazing season" Manu said.

"That's only because you've been upgraded to main character on Supergirl" Katie C said.

"Exactly why it's going to be an amazing season" Manu smirked, Katie smiled and shook her head.

"Well, as we near the Q&A, I believe it is time to call out Melissa's sister Kristina for a special moment. The gender reveal for baby Amell"

Kristina and the rest of mine and Stephen's family came out. Kristina had a black balloon with the House of El glyph and an arrowhead on it, she was also carrying a toy bow and arrow. "How the gender reveal will work is Stephen well shoot an arrow at the balloon and either lilac or green confetti flies out. Lilac is for girl, and green is for boy" Kristina explains.

The arrow had a little pin on it to ensure the balloon popped. Everyone sort of moved to one side as Stephen readied up with the arrow. I stood behind him watching.

"Ready... aim... fire!" Stephen let go of the arrow and it flew across the stage and popped the balloon and lilac confetti showered out.

"It's a girl!" I cheered, Stephen spun around and hugged me immediately.

"Huzzah!" Grant cheered. The casts celebrate with the fans and the entire hall is cheering now.

"We're having a daughter" I whispered.

"Our little Olivia" Stephen placed a kiss on my cheek and we finally settled down.

During every question during the Q&A we got a congratulations on the daughter and a few tips. This was it... this was the life.

______________

Sorry MissMoffat, I couldn't get your Arrow question in, but I might use it for another chapter I have in mind that'll include a Q&A