«Sixty-Eight»

Katie was sitting in her trailer going over some lines when a knock comes. "Come in!" She called, three girls come running in and tackled her. "Oh, hello!"

"Hi Katie-Kat!" Huia exclaims. "Can you do my hair again? It messed up at the Aquarium?"

"Of course" Katie said.

"Hey, can you watch them? I need to talk with the guys" Manu asked, "It'll only be a few minutes"

"Yea, sure" Katie smiled.

"Thanks, behave girls" Manu said, stepping out.

~

Manu met with the guys, and the guys that weren't there, ended up coming in on the phone. "So" Manu said, "I thought a lot about it"

"We can tell by the slight bags under your eyes" Grant pointed out.

"I thought of a lot of bad outcomes" Manu said.

"Of course you thought of the bad outcomes first" John said. "What is it with us and only thinking about the bad?"

"Instincts" Paul said.

"Main topic, guys!" Stephen exclaimed over the phone.

"Right" John said, "Continue"

"I don't think any of the bad outcomes will happen" Manu said, all the guys sort of perked up. "I'm telling her tonight"

~

Katie finished Huia's and began playing tic-tac-toe with Mokoia. "We're going to visit Aunt Melissa again tonight, Dad has some stuff to do" Mokoia said.

"What does he have to do?" Katie asked.

"He didn't tell us, he just said we were going to spend time with Aunt Melissa" Mokoia shrugged.

Huh...

Manu came back, "We'll see you later, Katie-Kat!" Huia exclaimed as they left the trailer.

"You girls go wait by the gates" Manu said as the girls skipped off.

"If you want, I can take them tonight" Katie offers.

"No, it's fine" Manu said, "Cause I actually need you for tonight"

"Oh?" Katie asked.

"How do you feel about dinner?" He asked.

"Uh.." this was it. "Dinner sounds nice"

"Great, I'll pick you up at 6"

Holy shit...