«Sixty-Five»

Manu sat with John and Stephen in his trailer, it was almost absolutely silent. "Did we come to meditate or..?" John asked.

"I can mess everything up" Manu said. "Our characters aren't love interests, it could ruin our working conditions"

"Neither is Grant and Sara's characters" John stated.

"They're on two separate shows" Manu said, "The only time they see each other is crossovers, me and Katie work side-by-side all the time"

"You're assuming the worst" Stephen said, "Assume the best"

"What's the best outcome?" Manu asked.

"You two date a few years, the girls start seeing her as a mother figure, you ask her to Mary you, you get married in Hawaii, you maybe have a kid or two, you grow old together, you come back for a 10 year reunion together, you die happy with a woman you love" John said.

"I'm pretty sure Melissa is already planning your wedding actually" Stephen said.

"This can ruin so much" Manu said again.

"Or it can create so much more" Stephen said, "You have to figure this out, cause like Mel said, she's not going to wait around forever"

"We'll leave you to think it through" John stepped out.

"Don't pretend you don't love her, that'll make it worse" Stephen said, "Just think it through, Manu"

~

On the other side of town, Katie C and Caity were on the back porch of the Amell household, talking about Manu. "I can imagine you two being a power couple" Caity said.

"Really?" Katie C asked.

"Yea, you both work together amazingly already" Caity said, "Just imagine it as being a couple now, and you two are unstoppable"

"Wow" Katie said. "Never thought of it like that"

"What have you thought of it as?" Caity asked.

"I don't actually know" Katie sighed, "I will admit I have imagined being his wife, having a kid with him and living in a beach house. But mostly it's just little things. I mean.. he's 17 years older than me"

"Oh, age doesn't matter. I mean it does if you're under 18, but over 20, it doesn't really matter" Caity said.

"I'm just worried he will either get bored of me or find someone else" Katie said.

"Okay, no!" Caity exclaims. "There is no one like you, Katie, and because of that he'll never get bored of you. You know what tonight, Forget him, forget that, you're Katie Freakin' Cassidy!"

"Yea..." Katie said.

"Come on, tonight we ignore Manu and the guys, and we just do our thing" Caity took my hand and we headed inside. "Okay ladies! Tonight we ignore the men, and we celebrate being us! As much as we actually need them, tonight we don't need them!"

"Yay!" Katie MG cheered. "Someone put on 'Girls just wanna have fun' let's make this the most kid friendly girls night ever!"

"Heck yea!"