«Fifty-Three»

Manu and his daughter played in the VIP room for an hour, the rest of the casts coming in and out, joining in on whatever game they were playing before having to leave again.

"Melissa, we have another meet and greet" Stephen attempted to pull his wife back to the other side of the convention centre.

"I can't just pop by and play a round of duck, duck, goose?" Melissa pleaded.

"I'm sorry, but we have work" Stephen said, "We'll head straight to VIP once the meet and greet is over"

"Fine..." Melissa sighed.

On the other side, Caity and Grant just finished the last of their signings and began rushing back to VIP. Once they arrived they found Melinda playing with Pania.

"Awe" Caity coo'd.

"Hey" Grant greeted.

"Hi, Uncle Grant, Auntie Cait!" Pania smiled. Caity sat with them.

Katie C was at the Meet and Greet with Stephen, Melissa, John, Paul, David H, and Manu. "How is spending time with the girls?" Katie C asked, they were just sitting down, waiting for the doors to open and unleash 100 or so fans.

"It's great, they're having so much fun" Manu said. "Have you got to play with them yet?"

"Yea, we got to play some hide and seek, than we ended up playing go fish" Katie C said. "They are so adorable"

"They really are" Manu smiled.

Throughout the meet and greet, fans caught Manu smiling at Katie, stealing small glances, and even the occasional poke on the arm. Slowly the fan base began shipping the two and by the end of the meet and greet, almost everyone shipped Kanu...

Melissa:
Step 3 complete.