seven.

seven.

"when they clash and come together, and start rising..." - Radioactive by Kings of Leon

River.

"I'm done." I say after another half an hour.

The moment I had finished the last pile I rushed upstairs, ready to claim my break.

I'm really hungry.

"All of it?" Harry asks me, his tone was uninterested. He seemed to be engrossed in whatever the hell he was typing on the computer.

"Yes." I say as if he wasn't the most frustrating person I have ever met. "Can I go on my lunch break now?" As soon as I say that he stops whatever he is doing and looks up at me.

He stares at me for few seconds until he finally responds. "What time is it Ms Matthews?" He questions with his eyebrow raised.

"It's three o'clock." I say. He has a computer right in front of him but he seems to turn to me for clarification. At least that's what I think.

"You might as well just go home; I don't need you here anymore anyway." He waves me off again. "Just don't forget to be out of the house at nine, so my driver can pick you up."

"But I can't leave until six." I remind him, but he doesn't seem to care. "I can send those emails that you were talking about this morning?" I offer, politely.

"Why don't you just listen for once. Now leave." He spits, trying to concentrate back on his work.

Fine.

I am ready with my bag slung over my arm until I remember he doesn't know where I live. I could tell, under any circumstance, if I am late Harry would be ready to fire me.

"But how will your driver know where to go? You don't know where I live." I state, and that seems to catch his attention. He grabs a post-it note and a pen, ushering it towards me.

"Write your address down." He instructs, and in seconds I obey.

Once I have written my address down Harry glances at it and his face twists. I try not to look offended as I hold my bag tighter, ready to walk out.

I understand that the area I live in wasn't as posh and clean as his, but some people don't have things handed to them.

Before Harry has a chance to ask me about my home I rush out of the office without a goodbye.

I don't know what it was but being around him made me nervous, and that kind of feeling came foreign to me. It wasn't a welcoming feeling. I hated it. It seemed as though every other girl would happily fall at his feet, where as I hated the fact my nerves got the better of me when I was near him. It was hard not to be; his demeanour was ridiculously dark and scary.

I silently wondered if he had a soft side. I wanted to know who he shared it with. There must be someone that saw the most vulnerable side of him. Maybe it was his sister. Though she didn't seem to spend much time with her brother, well not from what I've seen these past three days.

My feet were dragging me across the gravelled pavement towards my home. There wasn't anything wrong with it. It wasn't extremely posh or clean but it was appropriate for three adults to be living in.

I never felt uncomfortable walking home alone, even though the people that lived in this part of London seemed a little scary.

The main reason for our choice was obviously the price. So, I don't see a problem with it, especially since we were living with shelter over our heads, clothes on our backs and food in our mouths. Many people around the world don't even have that.