best part {2}

1 week later

Olivia's POV

     I open my eyes as the sunlight peaks through my window. Stretching, I hop out of bed with a smile on my face. I wasn't a morning person but I was excited about today for some reason and motivated to get work done. I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

After making some pancakes, I head to my recording room. I sit down at my desk and open up discord, seeing a few messages from the boys.

I smile.

Oliviaaaaa can I have your number??

     Mason said in chat. I laughed to myself and typed my number in chat. Immediately, my phone dings.

Mason
Oi what's up Olivia

Hi Maceyyy boy. I'm thinking about recording a video. Whatcha doin?

Mason
Talkin to the boys. Are you going to PAX Australia?

     I stare down at my phone, frowning. I haven't really thought about it and I honestly forgot it was happening.

I haven't really thought about it to be honest. When is it?

Mason
It starts on Monday. The boys and I are gonna get a hotel. You could stay with us!

I scoff.

Why would I go to an event like that, knowing none of my fans would show up?

Meh idk Mace. I don't think any of my fans would show up and I'd be an outcast. It'd kinda be pointless.

Mason
Oh come on Oliviaaa, please come. You can hang out with me and the boys.

     I sigh. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? I might as well go. It'd give me the opportunity to meet my favorite youtubers.

Sure, why not. I'll book a flight for Saturday.

Mason
Awesome! I'll let the cunts know. Let me know what time your flight arrives and we can pick you up from the airport!

Okay Macey! Thanks. I'll text you later with details.

I sigh and lay back in my seat.

This is actually happening. I have to book my flight and start packing.

I book my flight for Saturday night at 7pm and let Mason know the details. The boys and I call each other on discord.

"So you're flight is in two days, huh?" Swags asks.

"Yep. Saturday night. I have to admit, I'm a little nervous."

"Aww, how come?" Mason replies.

"Well I've never met you guys before and planes aren't really my thing. You should've seen me on my long ass flight from America to New Zealand. At least the edibles helped a little bit." I laugh.

"Oooh you like marijuana?" Swagger asks me. I laugh some more.

"Yes of course. I'm a chronic marijuana abuser." I say, referencing his video. Everyone laughs and we all decide on plans for PAX.

Fitz and I joke around with each other a lot and the boys begin making fun of us.

"Aww, you both would be so cute!" Toby says in a basic white girl voice. I blush. I had a small attraction to Cam but I barely know him so he couldn't possibly like me either.

"Shut up, cunts. We barely know each other." Fitz says, clearly annoyed.

"Oh fuck off, you know you wanna see her tits." Mason laughs. My face heats up even more and I groan.

"You're so autistic, cunt." Fitz groans as well.

     Laughter soon dies down and we decide to all go to bed. My eyes were heavy and I could barely keep them open.

     I stand up from my desk and head over to my bed. Laying down, I grab my phone and see a text from and unfamiliar number.

Unknown
Hey, mason gave me your number.

Hey who is this?

Unknown
Its Cameron. Just wanted to let you know you're welcome to stay at our place and we can also pick you up from the airport. :) Oh, and we are gonna get a hotel so you can share a room with us.

Oh awesome! Thanks Cam. I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight! :)

Cameron
Goodnight, Olivia, no problem ;)

     I smile at the text message and put my phone on my bedside table. I decide to post a quick picture to Insta, since I promised a face reveal for 500,00 subs. I hit my goal over a week ago so it's definitely over due.

Livgaming: HIGH key overdue face reveal

Livgaming: HIGH key overdue face reveal. sorry babes. but here it is. thanks for 500,000 subs 🖤 (do I look like a $toner?)

10,000 comments

User1: omg you're gorgeous
User2: def a $toner
goodguyfitz: woah you're pretty uwu congrats on 500,000 subs ❤️
User3: CAM CALLED HER PRETTY I SHIP IT
tobyonthetele: can I borrow some subs?
swaggersouls: hey lil mama. congrats 🎊 yeet
raccooneggs: congrats in the subs liv 🎉 haven't hung out in a hot minute! text me uwu

     I smile at all the comments, especially Cam's.

I'm gonna be meeting him soon. How is that possible? I also need to text RaccoonEggs. It really has been a while.

     I have known Racc, Ezra, for a few years. Way before YouTube happened for the both of us. We were like stoner buddies. We hung out a lot but work got in the way of our friendship and we just didn't have much time to hang out.

     I turn over and close my eyes, imaging what PAX is gonna be like with the boys. I began to get nervous but my tiredness interrupts my thoughts and I soon fell asleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*

Thanks for reading. :) This chapter was short and not the best.

918 words (edited)