best part {12}

Cam's POV
I wake up the next morning with Olivia cuddled up close to me. I smile and miss her forehead, pulling her closer. She squirms around a bit and her facial expressions turns into a frown. She looks scared almost.

I continue to watch, thinking she is having a bad dream. She squirms a bit more and her face starts to turn red. "N-no stop it.." She mumbles. I begin to worry. "Olivia? You're having a bad dream, wake up." I shake her a bit. "Leave me alone!" She says a little louder."Love, please wake up!" I shake her some more, attempting to wake her up out of whatever nightmare she's having.

"W-what?" She mumbles as she flickers her eyes open. "Oh, thank god you woke up." I hug her tightly. "What do you mean?"

"You we're having a nightmare, love." I look at her worriedly. "Oh..right." She says, looking down at her lap. "What was it about? Are you okay?" I ask. "I-it was nothing. I'm fine." She half-smiles. I frown at her. "I promise." She grabs my hand, squeezing it a bit.

I nod, letting it go. She just doesn't wanna talk about it. Let her be.

Olivia's POV
"N-no stop it.." I plead as my ex boyfriend, Jake, hovers over top of me. "You know you want this." He smirks. I shake my head. "Please, stop it!" I yell. I try to push him off of me as he attempts to take my shirt off. "Stop fighting this, Livy. You're not getting out of this." He growls, ripping my shirt off.

"Leave me alone!" I kick him in between his legs. He hisses in pain, his grip loosening a bit. "You're gonna regret that.." He slaps me across my face. I wince and hot tears burn my cheeks.

Anxiety kicks in and I begin to shake as I lose my strength to fight it. He removes more of my clothing and-

"Love, please wake up!" Cam yells, shaking me awake. I slowly open my eyes and his worries face comes into view. "W-what?" I mumble. He sighs a breath of relief and hugs me. "Oh, thank god you woke up." He says. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"You we're having a nightmare, love." Dammit, I was sleep talking. I hope I didn't say too much.
"Oh, right.." I say, looking down at my lap as I twiddle with my fingers. "What was it about? Are you okay?" He asks, concerned. "I-it was nothing. I'm fine." I fake a smile to reassure him. He frowns, giving me the 'No you're not. Don't lie to me.' look.

"I promise." I say, grabbing his hand and squeezing it reassuringly. He just nods. "Are you guys okay?" Swagger yawns as he sits up in bed, stretching. We both nod our heads. "What time do we have to check out?" He asks. "At noon. What time is it now?" Cam says. I grab my phone of the side table. "10am. We should probably start packing and get the other boys." I say.

They both nod and we attempt to wake Mason up so he can start packing too. "C'mon Mace. We have to leave soon." I say, shaking him. Mason groans. "No, Mom. 10 more minutes." I laugh a bit and shake him some more. "Get up, cunt." Swagger cuts in. Mason groans like a child and sits up in bed. "Fine."

I smile at him teasingly and he rolls his eyes. We all gather our things and make the bed, double checking that we didn't forget anything. We head next door afterwards to get the other boys. "Hey guys!" Toby says in his normal cheery voice. "Hi, Toby." I smile at him and we all walk in. The room is already cleaned up and Matt and Jay are sitting in their bed, suitcases at their feet. "Hey, retards. Hi, Olivia." Matt greets us, looking up from his phone. Cam, Mason and Swagger scoff. "Hey, cunts." Jay says, still focused on his phone.

"Surprised you guys are ready." Swagger says. Toby laughs. "Me too but I'm the responsible one so I made them clean up and get ready." He says. Cam scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Liar." He mumbles. "Shut the fuck up, giraffe." Toby rolls his eyes.