best part {8}

Olivia's POV
I wake up the next morning with a pounding headache, reminding me about last night. The drinks, the dancing, the guy...I shake the thought off and when I go to sit up on the bed, I feel myself being held down my someone's arm. I look over to see Cam, still sleeping with his arm wrapped tightly around me.

He sure likes to cuddle...I stare at him for a few seconds and he slowly starts to mumble and move around. I stay still and watch as he slowly wakes up, letting his grip loosen around my waist. "Morning, love." He says in a groggy morning voice. I smile at him. "Morning, sleepy head." I laugh. He chuckles a bit too and sits up, yawning and stretching his arms out.

"Were you watching me sleep?" He asks, frowning. My eyes widen and my face turns red. "N-no! I-I was just-" I stutter. He begins to laugh at me. "I'm joking. Chill, Olivia." He smiles at me. I sigh a breath of relief. We sit in silence for a few seconds.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asks. "Yes, your arm wrapped around my waist made me feel safe and comforted, to be honest. How about you?" I responded. He furrows his eyebrows. "I didn't realize I did that but I'm glad I was able to make you feel safe. And I slept pretty well knowing you were alright." He smiles.

I blush a bit and try to cover it up but hopping out of bed. "Are the two idiots awake?" I ask. Cam turns his head towards the Swagger and Mason. I look at them as well. They are both sound asleep, their legs practically intertwined. Me and Cam look at each and start laughing, still trying to be quiet so that we don't wake them up. I grab my phone from the bedside table and start snapchatting them, posting it to my story.

"Let's go see if the others are awake." Cam says. I nod and put on some nike slides over my socks. We go next door and Cam knocks lightly. Within 5 seconds, Toby opens the door, his bright smile greeting us. "Hi guys!" He says cheerfully. "You sound quite giddy this morning. What's up?" I said.

"Just excited for pax is all." He smiles. "How did you guys sleep?"

"Good." Me and Cam say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh a bit. "Aww, cuties." Toby winks at me. I frown and my cheeks turn red. "Shut up.." I mumble. Cam shoves his shoulder a bit and pushes pass him into the room. When we walk in, Matt and Jay are sitting on the bed, arguing about something.

"You we're kicking me all night long! I could barely sleep!" Matt complains. "I wasn't trying to you cunt! You were the one snoring!" Jay whines. I laugh at the childish adults. Toby shakes his head. "Are the others awake?" He asks, referring to Swagger and Mason. I shake my head. "No but we should probably wake them up. When do we have to be at the convention?" I say.

"We have a meet and greet at 3pm. We should probably get there around 1:00 so that we have time to look around and explore." Cam says. I nod my head. "What time is it now?" Matt asks. "It's time for you to get a watch, cunt." Jay rolls his eyes.

Matt groans and gives him a death stare. "I'm gonna kill you one day." Matt says. "You should hope today is not the day."

Jays's eyes widen and he quickly jumps off the bed, running behind me and "hiding." "Better hide, bitch." Matt scoffs. I shake my head and chuckle. "Okay, lets just go wake up Swagger and Mason."

We all walk back to my room and I slowly open the door. I turn around and put one finger up to my lips, shushing the boys. Swags and Mason are still fast asleep on the bed. "Damn, those boys can sleep." I whisper. "Let's drown them." Jay suggests.

"That's mean...let's do it." I say. The boys giggle quietly and I go in the bathroom, filling two cups with water. "Shh..." I whisper, carefully walking towards the bed. The boys follow close behind me, some recording.

They're gonna hate me after this..

I giggle, trying to hold back a loud laugh. As I reach Swags and Mason, I take the cups and slowing tilt them. Tiny drops of water fall on their faces and I almost bust out laughing. "Come on, just do it!" Jay whisper-shouts. I quickly dump the water on the boys and they sit up, squinting their eyes and yelling.

"What the fu-Olivia, what the hell?!" Swagger groans. Mason wipes the water off his face and pouts. "Fuckin' cunts." He says.

We all laugh our asses off. "S-sorry guys." I say, wiping the tears from my eyes. Swagger shakes his head, chuckling. "Oh, you're gonna get it."

Mason and Swags look at each other and smirk, nodding. Suddenly, I'm being pulled down onto the bed, both of the boys tickling my sides with mischievous grins on their faces. I laugh with tears in my eyes. "P-please stop! I-it was Jay's idea, I swear!" I plead.

"Can you guys not fuck on the bed in front of us?" Cam says sternly, his arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. He looked a little mad and I think they realized this.

They finally stop, backing away from me so I can move. I breathe heavily and wipe my eyes. "Thank you." I mutter sarcastically. "Fuck you, Jay." Swagger says and punches him in the shoulder lightly. "Ow, chill." Jay pouts. Mason and him begin bickering about how stupid he was. The normal stuff.

I sit up and get off the bed, fixing my now messy hair. "Okay, it's almost 1 so we should start getting ready, yeah?" I say. The boys nod and Matt, Toby and Jay head to their room to get ready. "I'm gonna get changed in the bathroom and get ready." I say to the boys. They nod. I grab a pair of ripped, high waisted black jeans, white T-shirt and a jean jacket to go over top.

After getting dressed in the bathroom, I apply some makeup, heavier than normal and brush my hair, leaving it down.

"I'm ready." I say, walking out of the bathroom. They are all dressed in casuals clothing and I worry that I have over done my look or I just look bad in general. I become self conscious and some anxiety kicking in. Thoughts of the amount of people who will be at the convention and the countless things that could go wrong. I begin to panic and my mind races with more thoughts.

Suddenly, Cam is in front of me. I must have been in my head because I didn't see him walk up to me. "You okay?" He asks, putting his hand on my shoulder. I quickly look away and shake my head. "I-I'm fine." I grab my vans and put them on. "Let's go."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Thanks for reading. This chapter wasn't the greatest but I was rushing since I'm planning on writing a chapter giving details and pictures for the characters in the book. Bare with me, updates may slow down since these are hard to write and it normally takes a few hours writing these since I take breaks.

                                  1265 words