best part {5}

Olivia's POV
I wake up the next morning with a smile on my face. I remember last night and my face heats up. The way Cam kissed my forehead; the way he called me love; the way he held me tightly. It felt like a dream.

I get out of bed and pick out an outfit for the day. Toby and informed me last night with a text message that we would be getting a hotel today so we could be closer to the convention center. I also packed a bag with some clothes and essentials.

I finally found something to wear and stripped down to my undergarments. Right as I threw my shirt off, I heard the door opened and I quickly whipped around to see Cam. His facial expression turned to shock and his cheeks turned red as he scanned my body up and down. So did mine and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" Cam says closing the door quickly. I face palm and groan internally. Jesus Christ, the man I have a crush on just saw me in my bra and underwear. Calm down, Olivia, it's just like wearing a bathing suit it doesn't matter.

I sigh and throw on a pair of ripped black jeans and graphic t-shirt that I picked out. I adjusted my shirt and examined myself in the mirror. I looked decent for once and I was content with my outfit.

I walked of the room, throwing my hair into a messy bun as I made my way downstairs. "Nice fit, Olivia." Toby says as I walk into the kitchen. "Thanks! I worked very hard picking it out." I laugh. He laughs as well and we began chatting.

"Where's Cam?" I ask. "I think he's still in his room. He came down stairs earlier and his face was super red. He looked hella panicked." Toby says. My face heats up a little bit, replaying what happened this morning. "Oh yeah...he kinda walked in on me while I was getting changed." I say, looking away from him.

"Oh jeez. He's probably embarrassed." Toby laughs a little. I face palm and groan. "Don't worry, Liv. It's not that big a deal." He says.

I just nod lightly and sigh. "What time are we checking into the hotel?" I ask, changing the subject. "In about an hour or so. I want us to go to dinner tonight. Or just go get a few drinks at the bar near the hotel." He says. "What's up, cunts?" Mason says obnoxiously as he walks down the stairs. "Hi, Macey." I giggle.

"Have you packed, Mason?" Toby asks, razing an eyebrow. Mason pauses and stares at me. He quickly runs back upstairs and we both laugh. "Retard." Toby mutters. I laugh and roll my eyes.

I look towards the stairs to spot Cam walking down. When he sees me, his cheeks turn a bit red and he looks down quickly. "Hey, Fitzy. Did you pack already?" Toby asks. Cam nods with a smile on his face. "Good. Are all the boys done packing as well?"

"I'm pretty sure. Of course Mason isn't since I saw him running to his room in panic." We all laugh. "That's Mason for ya." I say. Cam smiles and chuckles. I smile back and we stare at each other for a moment. "Love birds." Toby scoffs.

I whip my head towards him and frown, blushing slightly. Cam just laughs and shakes his head. "Alright well I'm gonna go gather everybody and make sure they are packed." Toby smiles and heads upstairs. "Hey...I'm sorry for walking in on you like that. I should have knocked I-I just wasn't thinking. Please forgive m-" I cut him off. "Cam, it's fine seriously. I know you didn't do it in purpose and I probably should've locked the door."

"Plus, you're probably gonna see me in a bathing suit at the hotel and it's no different." I reassure him. He just nods and smiles, looking relieved. I walk towards him and hug him tightly. He tenses up at first but hugs me back. We pull away and smile at each other. "So about last night..." Cam begins. "Yeah...about that."

"Sorry if it was weird. I wasn't really thinking and I was just extremely high." He says apologetically. I frown falls onto my face. So it did mean nothing to him. I should've known. "It's fine. We were both pretty high and clearly not thinking. We can just forget about this." I say sadly but I conceal it with a smile.

"Okay, lets all grab our bags and get going!" Toby says, walking down stairs. Me and Cam go upstairs to grab our bags and we head out the door.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
We are in the car and we have about 30 minutes left to go. We decided to get the hotel since the convention center is an hour away. "Are we there yet?" Mason whines like a child. We all groan. "Shut up, cunt. Just be patient." Cam says like a dad. We all snicker and Mason frowns. "Stop laughing, you cunts." He pouts.

I plug my headphones in and decide I might as well sleep the rest of the way considering I was extremely tired. I tap Swagger's shoulder who is sitting next to me. He turns his head and smiles. "Mhm?" "Wake me up when we are almost there. I'm super tired." He nods and directs his attention back to the game he is playing on his phone. I lean my head against the window and flip through some songs till I reach my favorite.

Best Part by Daniel Caesar plays in my ears and a smile small creeps on my face. Thoughts of Cam as I examine his facial features come into my head and I close my eyes.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning.

You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring.

Won't you give yourself to me? Give it all...

I just wanna see how beautiful you are.

You know that I see it.

I know you're a star.

Where you go I'll follow.

No matter how far.

If life was a movie, you're the best part.

                                      ******

Fuck, "Best Part" would be a good ass title. You wouldn't mind if I changed the title for a third time, would ya? :) Also thanks for 100 reads <3

1071 words