! book 2 !

I've made another book! Worst part is out now, the prologue and chapters 1 and 2. So go read it now and you might want to re-read this book if you don't remember much! Worst part is kinda of sad so grab your tissues :,)

Thank you!

Here's the prologue for a sneak peak <3

•••

Saying goodbye to him was the worst part. The love of my life, just gone. He was my everything for 2 years and now without him, I feel lost.

I wonder if he's happier now...

Does he miss me?

No he doesn't, stupid. You're nothing to him anymore.

Stop thinking about him.

He's not thinking about you.

He never wanted you.

You're worthless.

He probably hates you.

The music blares loudly in my ears, drowning out my thoughts. It makes me feel better in a sense so I turn it up louder. "Jesus, Olivia. Keep it down, will ya?" Mia groans. She attempts to turn it down but I smack her hand away. She sighs.

He will never come back to you.

Get over yourself.

He will find a better girl.

The thoughts-or voices rather-are quiet mumbles in my head but I can hear them clearly. As I stare at the road, I notice the voices are written out in front of me. The words are in my vision and the voices in my head get louder.

I bright red light grabs my attention. Before I can stop, I'm upside down, glass breaking and falling onto my face and a loud crash fills my ears along with Mia's screams.

Everything stopped for a moment. I couldn't feel anything. All I could hear was the light tunes playing in my ears.

What's the matter with your mind

And your sign an-a, oh-oh-oh

Hail

Nothin' the matter with your head

Baby find it, come on and find it

Hail, with it baby

'Cause you're fine

And you're mine, and you look so divine

Come and get your love

The lyrics play over and over in my head. Come and get your love. That's the last thought in my head.
My vision goes blurry. Not from tears forming in my eyes. The whole world stopped and then everything goes black.