best part {16}

⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️

Olivia's POV
I groan once more as I sit in the wooden chair in the middle of a warehouse. It's been hours since Ashton left the room. I've been trying to wiggle out of the ropes his has me tied in but it's no use.

My life was just getting good. I found the love of my life, made a new group a friends, I get to see my brother again and then it's all taken away again. Why me?

I put the blame on myself a lot but I don't see how any of this is my fault. I didn't do anything wrong. Maybe this is god throwing karma at me. For what I did in my past.

I don't believe in god but I somehow find myself praying that this is all just a dream. That none of this is happening and I'm gonna wake up any moment now, in my warm, soft bed. In my own home with my brother there with me.

A loud clang grabs my attention and a bright light shines right on my body. A figure stands in the doorway and as my eyes adjust to the light, I realize it Ashton. I roll my eyes and scoff.

"I'd expect you to be more happy to see me. Why the long face, Livy?" He smirks. I just hang my head low, ready to be released from this hell hole.

He smacks his teeth and my chin is suddenly being lifted up. My eyes meet his and I frown. "Why would I be happy to see you, Ashton?"

He just shakes his head and his expression turns angry. He aggressively pulls his hand away from my chin. "Cunt.." I mutter, kicking him in the knee as hard as I could.

He frowns, hissing and I somewhat feel regret for saying anything and kicking him. He balls his hands into a fist and his face begins turning red with anger.

Before I can react, he lifts his arm but and his palm collided with the side of my face abruptly. I wince as a stinging pain overwhelms my cheek.

A small tear falls down my cheek. "Asshole." I mutter once again. "Remember, you're not in charge. Watch yourself." He growls. I sigh and hang my head low again.

"Don't start crying now. You seemed so brave a minute ago when you kicked me, huh?" He teases. "When are you gonna let me go?" I groan, kicking my feet a bit.

"When I feel like it." He mutters, turning in his heel and walking back towards the exit. "Why am I here?!" I yell, frustration building inside me.

He pauses and drops his head, sighing. "Quit complaining. It's only going to get worse." He says, sternly. "Just for your attitude, I'm not giving you food or water."

I frown, my mouth agape. "Why?! I'm not gonna survive like that!" I argue. "You made your choice, Olivia." And with that, he leaves the room. I sit there in shock, then suddenly, I burst into tears.

"Why me?" I repeatedly mutter out loud.

"Why?"

Joey's POV
God, where the hell is she?

I've been calling her phone for an hour. I had someone search the women's bathroom for me and she wasn't there, no trace of her left behind.

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message-" I slam my phone on the table. People in the café glance at me, silence following. I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

An idea pops into my head and I go up to the cashier. "Do you guys have security cameras?" I ask. The young lady nods, an annoyed expression on her face.

"Can I take a look at the footage?" I ask, hoping for a positive answer. "Sir, I don't think I can give you permission to look at the sec-"

"My sister is in danger! I don't care what you say, show me the fucking footage." I demand, causing everyone to look at me. They lady gulps and nods her head, signaling me to follow her. I go behind the counter and she takes me to the back room.