Chapter 6

*3rd Person POV*

"Where's Y/N kyun? He's been harder to find ever since....he said he would kill us..." Fujiwara Muttered as she desperately searched for the Supreme Leader of Evil.

"But Did he really mean that?"

Fujiwara kept on searching for the boy to make an effort to atleast fight for their lives that he had threatened...She still doesn't know if he's just lying.

By this time she has fully accepted the Liar he is and just wants to see the true Y/N,but obviously being threatened along with her friends has an affect on her,so for now she'll have to fight.

And there she saw him...

"Y/N kyun!"

He was just standing on a hallway,Alone...he seems to be looking out the window.

He noticed the Secretary and his face is instantly plastered with a Mischievous expression.

"Fujiwara Chan!"

Said Girl tried to catch her breath,Y/N just watched her.

"What are you here for? Did you come to beg for yours and your friends' life?"

"Are you really serious about killing us?"
The Nervous Fujiwara asked while trying to hide her fear,but Y/N instantly saw through it.

"Are you really serious about killing us?"The Nervous Fujiwara asked while trying to hide her fear,but Y/N instantly saw through it

"Yup! Of course I am! Since I am the Supreme Leader of Evil!"
Y/N scolded her. "I swore on my own title that I would protect my Organization with my life! That's exactly why you must die!"

Fujiwara can't really tell if he's serious,There's playfulness in his Voice,But what is the lie?

"Weeeeelllll?? Do it already! Get on the Ground and Beg with all your might!"
Y/N egged her on "Ooooh! I've never seen someone commit sepuku before! Can you do it for me? Pretty pwease??" Y/N smiled cheerfully.

"N-No! I'll die if I did that!"
Fujiwara disagreed with his outrageous request,Request is putting it lightly...

"Tchhhhhhh,You saw through that? Boooooriiing!"

"Then how about this? If you wanna live,You have to beat me in a game!" He suggested with an excited expression.

"A Game?"
Fujiwara started to have confidence in herself,she was good at games and underhanded tactics,but has a feeling of uncertainty since this is Y/N after all...

"I didn't give you much of a choice...But since you're my dearest Fujiwara Chan! I'll offer you this Chance to survive!"

"W-What kind of game?"

Y/N's expression lit up and quickly suggested a game.