Chapter 7.5

*3rd Person POV*

Y/N was sitting alone in his classroom,Nobody was there yet,he had arrived too early.

"Man,It sure is Boring in here...Fujiwara Chan and the others haven't arrived yet...But I still can't think of a game to play with Fujiwara Chan..."

"Ah! I know! But that'll be for Another time...Nishishi~"

The Supreme Leader set up some traps for the Students in the whole Campus,Cuz Why not?

After that,He spent His time dozing off in the classroom despite him waking up a few times due to a dream.

*Later...*

"Hmmmmm,I just know that I can win this time!"

Fujiwara muttered while walking around the halls,Of course she was looking for Y/N
Ever Since they agreed on a duel between her and her friends' lives,the Liar had been Hard find.

But in the end she'd always find him,Like this one...

"Y/N kyun!"

"Ah~ Fujiwara Chan! You must be eager to die since you're trying so hard to find me!"

Fujiwara doesn't even know if this is
Y/N's way of greeting her,Guess this is her life now.

"Ne,Fujiwara Chan! Today,we fight seriously!" Said the Liar "So how about we play a game called Burning Apology?"

"Burning Apology?!"

"Yup! Beg me not to kill you,while kneeling on a burning hot metal plate! If you reaaaaallllyyy wanna live,then I know you'll be able to do it!"

"I can't do that,I would die! And that doesn't even sound like a Game!" Fujiwara pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Huh. So I still couldn't trick you...shame.."

"Of course you won't!"

"Then How about the...Steel Beam walk?"
Y/N did a playful hum.

"Steal Beam Walk?"

"You walk across on a thin steel beam and make it to the end without falling! Then you win!" Y/N happily explained.

Fujiwara thought about it for a minute..

'Well,It's better than those Bizarre Games that he kept on suggesting...' thought the Secretary "That sounds...Alright" She answered the Supreme Leader.

"By the Way,The Beam is placed between two buildings. There's also electricity involved."

"And Of course you plan on crossing it as well?"

"Of course I'm gonna cross it! I'm pretty confident when it comes to balancing!"

"But That's a Lie! So no! I won't go!"

'Oh Wow,Y/N kyun is putting alot of effort into confusing my Brain...' Fujiwara sweatdropped.