A deal was made...

"The Student Council Elections, huh? Do you really think you'll be able to win..."

"...Iino chan~?"

Miko Iino, a first year at Shuuchi'in Academy.

She is someone very well acquainted to a certain Supreme Leader due to their contrasting personalities.

Her idealistic justices butts heads with the Supreme Leader's constant antagonization more often than they both liked to admit.

But since the Supreme Leader often skips class, it allows the both of them to have a breath of fresh air, but now... it's the Election for the new Student Council.

"I will become Student Council President; I will whip this Academy back into shape, Vice President Fujiwara and I!"

"W-Wait...Fujiwara chan? Seriously?!"

"What?! You don't know all of the wonderful things she's done?!"

"If you actually knew her, you wouldn't be saying that!"

"Knew her?! I'm with her for almost everyday!"

"It doesn't matter! If it's you...I can never believe what you're saying... you're liar, you find joy in manipulating others and toying with them; I'm here to finally stop it!"

"You're diving into things beyond your understanding, Iino chan...play with fire and you might get burned."

"I don't mind getting burned, if it meant this Academy's revival!"

"How do you plan to stop me then?"

"Once I become Student Council President, I will establish new Order around this school and..."

"...I WILL HAVE YOU ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES!!"

"Hehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

"What's so funny?!"

"The fact that you think you're actually gonna win!"

"Y-You can't say what the results will be! Anything can happe-"

"Fine. I'll play along! If you win the Election as Council President, I'll take any punishment from you or this school; no questions asked!"

"Good."

"But if you lose, Iino chan..."

"...there will be consequences for challenging the Supreme Leader of Evil."

"Alright... challenge accepted."

"Nishishi~ it's a deal then."

"Y/N san

"Y/N san..."

"Iino chan

"Iino chan..."

"...I WON'T LOSE TO YOU!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minor Facts!

-Miko Iino and Y/N are classmates. They share a very antagonistic relationship since their personalities contradicts one another.

-Despite having a very antagonistic relationship, Miko considers Y/N both an enemy and a friend, though they're not very close as Y/N is to the former Student Council.

-Y/N actually has the audacity to tease Iino about her height, despite only being only a few inches taller than her. Iino doesn't take it personally though.

-Iino becomes absolutely pissed whenever Y/N would show up to class without wearing the proper uniform; she becomes most pissed off about his unkept hair, as she has policies about those.

-They have a total of 147 arguments, Y/N did this on purpose just to say "Our arguments are on the total of your height now, lololololol."

-Iino doesn't get scared of Y/N's known scary expressions, they irritate her if anything.

---------------------------------------------------

There ya go...

I hope this is good enough, Mod Ouma is the one who'll be writing Chapter 24, so this is the best I can give all of you for now.

I headcanon that Y/N sees Iino as   a friend and hates it when people are biased towards her, but he acknowledges her own hard-headedness and is forcing her to realize it by not protecting her from biases and being antagonistic towards her.

-Mod Komaeda