Chapter 15

*3rd Person POV*
*2 days prior to the "Fujiwara Incident"*

"Hehehehe..."

......
.......

"Y/N kun,stop fiddling with my hairband!"

"But they're so fun to play with!!"

"It's irritating,stop it!"

"Tchhhhhhhhhh,how boring~"

Y/N rested his chin on Kei's shoulder,watching her do the work assigned to her by their President.

He was hiding under the tables until everyone left the room and Kei was the only one left,he pulled one of his Demented looking expressions and surprised her,the reaction is what Y/N expected. (a slap to the face and a yell) (she also scolded him for 10m)

But right now? He was just bored out of his mind,Kei wanted to finish her work first,he's fine with that,it didn't stop him from annoying her though.

"Cmon,Shiro Chan!! Play with me!"

"Can't,as you can see,I have work to do!"

"Work work work!! In my organization,we have mandatory breaks! It makes sure that our members are always in tip top shape!"
Y/N circled around her before finally leaning on the table she's working on with his chin on his palms.

"So you need to take a break! I'm doing this cuz I care,y'know??"

"I'm perfectly fine,just leave me be until I finish doing this"

"Arararara~ I'm trying to save your life,okay?? They say following your higher-ups is the best way to ensure your safety"

"I'm pretty sure it's following your elders"

"I'm older than you,aren't I?"

"Will you just let me finish?"

"I'll let you,if you beat me in a game..."

Kei sighed,despite not knowing Y/N for a long time,she has enough knowledge about him that she knew he won't just leave her alone.

So,she agreed to his proposition.

"Sure,if I win,you let me do my work in peace..."

"Only IF you win...if I win,you have give me all of your attention for the whole day!!" Y/N gave a big grin.

it was quite risky,but Kei's determined to get him to leave her alone.

She doesn't necessarily hate his company,he just pesters her too much while she's doing her work.

So she agreed...but her determination proved to be her greatest mistake.

"What game do you suggest we play?"

"Russian Roulette??"

"That's abit intense..."

"Aww,abit lackluster of a reaction,it would've been real cool if you freaked out"

"Just pick what game you wanna play already..."

"How about a game of Uno?"

"I don't have an Uno deck"

"I do~!!"

Y/N placed the deck in front of Kei,his smile widened after he did so.

"Huh,It's like you planned this from the start"

"Oh,you have no idea~"

"......"

Y/N shuffled the deck before distributing 7 for each of them,then it started...