Chapter 7

*3rd Person POV*

Alright,She's betting another one of her chances to win in a game against Y/N.

Fujiwara has been practising some Board Games and Card games,She's very confident now...not to mention she also invented a couple of underhanded techniques.

The Supreme Leader of Evil isn't that hard to find,Fujiwara found him at the School Canteen,He was in abit of a daze.

The Secretary carefully approached the Liar,and by the time she got close to him,she noticed how Sleep Deprived he looks...it looks even worse than Kaichou's Case.

"Y/N kyun,Challenge me to another game today..." Fujiwara broke the Boy's dazed state.

Y/N quickly looked back to her and smiled before responding.

"Ne,Fujiwara Chan! Today I feel more like having a Tea Party!"

"H-Huh?! A T-Tea Party?"
She looked shocked.

"Let's do it! You're ok,Aren't you? Then it's decided~! Now then,Let's Start!"

"W-Wait,Y/N kyun!?"

Y/N took Fujiwara to another table,He set up a bunch of teacups,a kettle,and Even Shortcakes...how did he get them? No one will ever know.

Some might say he has power over the Headmaster...

Moving on...Y/N and Fujiwara enjoyed their time together,They even forgot about their little bet.

Kinda like a date...

"Haaaaaah~ sooo gooooood~ it tastes soooo good that it brings you back to life."
Y/N leaned on his chair having finished his Tea.

"Right?! I'd like to do this again!" Fujiwara gave him a big smile.

"In my Organization we have a mandatory tea break in the afternoon

"In my Organization we have a mandatory tea break in the afternoon. Relaxing Regular intervals increase productivity in any good working environment."
Y/N gave information about his Organization again,But it might be a lie.

"Hmmm,What a Peaceful Organization..."

"Yeah,'Cause I,The Supreme Leader,am a Pacifist! I thought I already told you this? That's the reason why I'm peacefully challenging you to games!"
Y/N was beaming,like a kid who's receiving attention from their favorite person.

He looked so Innocent until...