❀Intro❀

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

The characters in this story are only allusions to real people and none of the situations and personalities found in this fanfiction represent the reality. To put it in simple terms, this story should be treated as fiction. This is a non-profit story, made solely from fan to fan without the aim of denigrating or violating the images of the artist whatsoever.

STORY DETAILS

It's the year 2019, South Korea. In the small town of Gwangju, everyone is numb to feelings.

Although everyone is sad and numb to any other feeling. There is one young man named Hoseok who is the only happy one there.

When he was born, he didn't cry. He laughed. His parents were shocked, so were the doctors. The doctors gave them an option, either keep him or send him into a mental institute. The parents, being frightened, agreed to send him to the institute.

Most of the scenarios take place in Gwangju. Since the setting takes place in a modern era, most of the buildings will be modern buildings.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

❀1. If there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, we are truly sorry. You can correct us if you would like in the comments.

❀2. We do not write smut, so if that is what you are looking for then look for another story. We are sorry for this. Also, please do not ask us to write smut or comment on the lack of it.

❀3. We do not mean to offend anyone or anything by writing this story.

❀4. We do not authorize ANY translation or reposting of our work. This applies to any story of ours. Please respect this decision.

❀5. We appreciate any votes or comments to any of our stories. They're a good motivation to keep writing. We appreciate it if you weren't a silent reader.

INFORMATION

❀1. This format was inspired by Cry_Tells' "The King Likes Men." I recommend reading it.

❀2. This story is made by a student

❀3. Keep in mind that I am a student, so my vocabulary might not be as good as other authors'.

❀4. Updates to this story may take a while as I said, I am a student and finals are coming up which will take up most of my time. I will try updating once a week.

❀5. The edited images were created by Wolfie, in other words, me. I hope you liked them. A friend of mine came up with the story plot.

❀6. I also created a playlist for this story. If you would like to check it out, just search for ❀Patient 7❀ on Spotify.

All rights reserved © 2019 by Wolfie_Fire64