❀3❀

I adjusted my lab coat. I looked myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair. To be honest, I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to go to bed, not work. What's the point? Whatever, I need money for food anyways so, might as well. Plus, I can't go back home, I'm already in the crazy peoples' hospital bathroom, yeah, nailed it. I fixed my hair again and started walking to my manager's office. Once I stopped at the door to his office, I took a deep breath. I knocked on his door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Min Yoongi, sir. Who else would it be, sir. It's your one and only, Min Suga Genius."

"Don't refer to yourself as 'Suga', thank you."

"Yes, sir. I apologize, sir."

"You can come in."

I gently opened the door. I gently closed it after I got into the room. I sat down on the chair in front of my manager's desk. He was typing into his computer while looking at a stack of papers on his desk every now and then. I awkwardly looked around. He continued typing. I coughed, and then cleared my throat. He looked at me.

"Uhm.. I came for my assigned patient..."

"Right.." He pushed his glasses up.

Not saying I'm attracted to my own boss, but I wouldn't be surprised if all the staff in the building weren't swooning over him. It's Kim Namjoon for Christ's sake, who wouldn't be falling for this dude. His silky brown hair, muscular build, those glasses that bring out his chocolate brown eyes,  dimples which show whenever he speaks. Not to mention, but that doctor's outfit really makes him look hot. Very hot, too hot. Boiling my noodles kinda hot. I snapped out of my thoughts when I hear him speak up.

"Alright, so you'll be assigned to patient 7, Jung Hoseok."

"Room...?"

"Room 7."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Alright..." I grabbed my patient's documents and stood up. I thank my boss and walked out the door.

I sighed as I sat there in my cubical, bored out of my mind

I sighed as I sat there in my cubical, bored out of my mind. I played with myself. I was playing a rhythm game that I came up with. It was originally supposed to be played with others, but since no one wanted to play with me I just played with myself. My back was facing the door, while I was looking at one of the creamy white walls. I heard locks being unlocked and the door opened, however, I was beating my record so I didn't want to stop.

"Uhm- Did I walk into something?"

"Nope, not at all. Come right in."

I heard what seemed like a male, sigh in hesitation.

"What the heck are you doing?" He asks me.

I got distracted and I messed myself up. I sighed.

"I was beating my record for my rhythm game. Wanna play with me?"