❀7❀

"That's the start of a big fat lie."

I push Namjoon to the side and walk into his office. I walk over to male on the couch and cross my arms, looking at him. He avoided eye contact with me. I scoffed.

"Are you guys a thing..?" He asked quietly.

"What? No."

He looked off to the side.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Kim Seokjin."

I looked at Namjoon. I looked back at the male.

"Kim?"

"Ah... I'm not married to him." He fidgeted his fingers.

"I might as well marry you," Namjoon said as he walked to his desk.

I scoffed and shook my head. I looked at the male who was blushing.

"Oh please don't let his witty remarks get to you. They're stupid."

"They're not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are- You know what, I'm not doing this thing with you." I shook my head and looked back at the male.

"He really likes your shoulders, doesn't he?" I tilt my head and glanced at the male's shoulders before making eye contact with him.

He blushed and quickly pulled his coat onto his shoulder. He looked down.

"There's no need to be shy. I don't bite.... Unless you want me to." I smirked, teasing the male.

"Hey, leave my boyfriend alone, Yoongi." Namjoon looked up from the folder before looking back down.

"Alright, alright." I scoffed.

"But it's not like shoulders would distract me. We aren't in high school. Plus, you must be hot since you're sweating. Just take the whole coat off. If I didn't interrupt you both it would have come off at some point."

The male sigh in relief and took the coat off. I stared at the male and studied his features.

 I stared at the male and studied his features

The male had red hair and brown eyes. He had wide shoulders that ants could play football on them. I tilt my head, still studying his features. The male stared at me, his head cocked to the side slightly. I put my finger on my lips and squinted at the male. The male was handsome. I was so sure I have met him before. I just can't remember.

"Wait-" He spoke up.

I raised a brow.

"I think I know you."

"I think I know you too." I crossed my arms.

That's when he snapped his fingers and pointed at me. "You're Min Yoongi! We used to go to high school together! Damn, your blonde hair really got me confused." 

I blinked and cocked my head to the side before it hit me. "Right! We did go to high school together. I could also say the same for you! You got dark red hair now."

"You guys knew each other?" Namjoon spoke up, looking at us with his head lowered slightly and his glasses on the tip of his noes.

"Yeah." Both Jin and I turned and looked at Namjoon.

We both looked at each other and scoff.

"Who knew we both would meet each other at a mental hospital, of all places." Jin crossed his arms.

"Yeah. Small world." I looked off to the side. 

The room got quiet after that. It was uncomfortable. But it was interrupted by a ringing. The phone was ringing. Namjoon picked it up. Jin and I stared at him. Namjoon quickly hung up and grabbed his doctor coat.

"We have a fight at the cafeteria," Namjoon said as he sprinted to the door.

Jin immediately put his coat on and followed right after.

I quickly ran after both of them, before splitting up from them and taking a shortcut. A fight? At the cafe? He had just left Hoseok there. Fuck. Did Hoseok do something wrong? His thoughts were racing. I ran down the hallways, looking around. I shouldn't have left him alone. I should have waited a bit more. I quickly opened the doors of the cafeteria and ran towards the 4 boys clawing at each other. 

"Hey-" I see one of the boys punch another. "HEY!" I quickly pull all of them apart. "What the hell is going on h-" I see Hoseok with a purple eye. He looked at me before quickly looking away. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "What the hell happened." I look at all four of them. They all quietly stood looking down at there feet.

"Alright, you guys aren't going to tell me?" I grabbed Hoseok by his arm. "He'll tell me then."

"Hyung!" One of them yelled, quickly trying to get to Hoseok but got pulled back by the other doctors.

I tried slipping through the doctor's grip but he was holding my wrist tightly. 

"Stop-" He kept running, gripping my wrist even more tightly. "Stop! It hurts!" I cried out.

He stops and looks at me with an angry expression before it turns soft. I snatched my wrist out of his hand and rubbed it with my other hand. I wiped my tears with the sleeves of my hoodie, gritting my teeth as to not let out anymore cries. He sighed and dropped his shoulders. He stayed quiet, staring at me.

"Look... Tell me what happened." He spoke up.

I looked at him and looked back down.

"Hoseok. I'm not going to ask you twice."

I sighed and looked at him.

"Jimin... He started getting too close to Jungkook... Taehyung started getting jealous and told Jimin to get off of Jungkook's back... Jimin didn't listen..... Taehyung got aggressive... It then got violent... I tried to stop them- I couldn't..."

"Alright, let's get you to Suwoon." As he said that, she appeared from around the corner and immediately took me in her arms and started walking to the actual infirmary.

" As he said that, she appeared from around the corner and immediately took me in her arms and started walking to the actual infirmary