❀8❀

I ran to the cafeteria once again, seeing the three boys there. I pushed all the other doctors to the side. I looked at the three of them.

"Who started it."

"He started it." The boy with very light strawberry blonde hair pointed at the boy with light blue hair.

"I-I did n-not." The boy sniffled, rubbing his arm.

I crouched down to the light blue haired boy.

"What's your name?"

"Jimin... Park Jimin." He wiped his tears.

I nodded and looked at the first boy who spoke up.

"And yours?"

"Kim Taehyung." He said with a sort of tone I wasn't too fond with.

"Don't give me that tone."

He scoffed and looked away, crossing his arms.

I looked at the third boy. I didn't have to ask him anything before he spoke up.

"Jeon Jungkook." He said, looking down at the floor.

I nod, taking mental notes of the boys' names. They all had something in common. They all could feel emotions. Including Hoseok. I sighed and looked back at Jimin.

"Where did he hurt you?"

Jimin started pointing at the places where he had bruises and where he was bleeding. I signaled the other doctors and they gave me a wet cloth and bandages. I gently started dabbing the wet cloth on Jimin's arm, cleaning the blood. He winced and I stopped. I made eye contact with him before he nodded and I continued. I then carefully wrapped Jimin's arm in the bandage and looked at him. He made eye contact with me before quickly looking away and ruffling his hair so it covered his eyes.

Suwoon-Noona and I were in the infirmary, nurses and specialist running around, doing their everyday work, I suppose

Suwoon-Noona and I were in the infirmary, nurses and specialist running around, doing their everyday work, I suppose. I winced as Suwoon-Noona started cleaning my wounds. She also winced.

"Sorry, Hoseok-ah..." She gently and lightly started dabbing the cloth onto my bruises.

I sighed and looked down. Suwoon-Noona stopped and stared at me. She sighed and placed her hand on my cheek. I blinked and looked at her.

"What happened to you, Hoseok?" She said, gently rubbing my swollen eye.

I shook my head, gently pulling her hand away. I looked away, taking a deep breath.

"There was a fight at the cafeteria-"

"You were at the cafe?!" She shouted.

I winced, ducking my head down.

Suwoon-Noona stood up and held her head as she shook it. "Who was the stupid idiot to let you into the cafe!?"

As she said that, Yoongi appeared in front of both of us, crossing his arm.