Chapter three

The car reached the theater. Brian, Roger, Penn, Sashi, and Boone got of the car. "Seriously though? What is up with all those metaphors Roger?" Penn asked. "I know right!" Brian said. "Like I said, they're metaphors for love!" Roger said as they entered the theater.

Freddie and John appeared. "So, there are the tiny children?" Freddie asked with a smirk. "See!! I told you he would say that!!" Roger said with a victorious grin. "Like Roger said, Freddie is the king of weird in the band." Brian said. "Anyways! My name is Freddie Mercury! Nice meeting you, darlings!! And this here is John Deacon. But we call him Deaky." Freddie said. "Hi." John said with a wave. "What are your names?" Freddie asked the trio. "Well, the names Penn Zero. And these are my friends: Sashi Kobayashi and Boone Wiseman." Penn said.

"Okay. Enough chit chat." Phillis said, once again popping out of nowhere, causing the band to jump once again. "Does she always do that?" Roger asked the trio. "Sometimes." Sashi said. "It's Mission time." Phillis said. "Well, you know what that means! It's time to continue to record the next album!!" Freddie told his band mates. Roger groaned. "I thought you said we had the day off!" He said. "Well, Roger. Change of plans! We are recording!" Freddie said.

"Well then, we wish you the best of luck on the album!" Boone said. "See you guys later." Penn said. The band waved off the trio. "How many of you wanna bet that Sashi and Penn have a thing for each other?" John asked. The other three raised their hands. "So, what should we work on?" Roger asked. "I say we work on that song Brian thought of. 'I Want It All' right?" Freddie asked. Brian nodded. "Okay then. Let's do this." Roger said in defeat. The four walked of into an empty recording studio. What in the odds? After setting up their instruments, the band began to record their magic.

———————————————————————

"Okay. Mission is completed." Phillis said, the trio being pulled out of the dimension. "I say we did a job well done." Penn said. "Yeah. Time to go home." Boone said. "Hold it. Today we're doing something different." Phillis said. "What would that be?" Sashi asked. "Tell you in a minute. Need one of you to get Queen here." She said. "Who?" Boone asked. "I think that's the name of the band." Penn said. "Good answer, Zero. Now go and get the band." Phillis said. "Fine." Penn said and walked out the room. That was here when her heard noise.

It was coming from one of the rooms. Penn walked over to the door and pressed his ear against the door. He heard music. Gently, Penn opened the door. Freddie, Brian, Roger, And John were recording music. Penn was surprised that the music. It was amazing!

Freddie: Adventure seeker!
On an empty street! Just an alley creeper, light on his feet.
Young fighter screaming! No time for doubt!
With the pain and anger, can't see a way out!
Ain't much asking, I heard him say.
Gotta find me a future. Move out of my way!

Penn stood there in complete awe. Freddie's singing voice. It was beautiful and amazing! He never heard anything like it. Freddie's singing voice with the others music sounded phenomenal!  Penn leaned against the side of the doorway and felt his head bopping to the bear of the music.

Freddie: I want it all!
I want it all!
I want all!
And I want it now!

The band: I want it all!
I want it all!
I want it all!
And I want it now!

Penn was so amazed by the way they sounded. But eventually noticed that Freddie spotted him. "Okay. That's a wrap!" He said. "Why?" John asked. "We have a viewer, Deaky." Freddie said, pointing at Penn. The redhead blushed. "Oh! Sorry. Didn't mean to bother you guys." Penn said with an embarrassed grin. "No problem. We need feedback actually. What do you think?" Roger asked, spinning one of his drumsticks. "What do I think? That was the most epic thing I have heard in my life! You guys are awesome!!" Penn said. "Well, we are great musicians." Freddie said.

"So. Do you need anything? Or did you just happened to hear us?" Brian asked. "Oh, right. Phillis needs you guys." He said. "Okay then. That's a wrap for today." Freddie said. "Hoorah!! Roger said. Freddie then began coughing roughly in a tissue, alerting his band mates and Penn. "Woah! Are you okay?" Penn asked in concern. "Yeah. I'm fine darling." Freddie said. "You sure, Fred?" Brian asked. "Yes." He said. Penn raised an eyebrow. "Well. Let's get going to Phillis." John said. Brian, Roger, And John left the room, leaving Freddie and Penn in there.

"Freddie. Are you sure that you're okay?" Penn asked. While he didn't know the man that much, he was concerned for his well being. Freddie sighed and looked at his reflection in the window. "I got it." He said. "Got what?" Penn asked. "AIDS." Freddie said. Penn's eyes widened in shock. "Oh Freddie. I'm so sorry." Penn said. "It's alright, darling." He said. "Does anyone else know?" Penn asked. "Only the band does. And now you." Freddie said. "Not even your family knows?" The redhead asked. Freddie shook his head.

"Penn, darling. You can tell your friends. But just you three." "Got it." Penn said. "I got some advice for you, darling." Freddie said. "What would that be?" Penn asked. "Phillis told us what happened to your parents." He said. "Oh." Pen said, looking at the floor. "Anyways. What I can tell you is that you should never give up at finding them. I mean, look at me! I'm a guy who has AIDS, and yet, I keep going. The show must go on! So, keep fighting to get your parents." Freddie said. Penn smiled. "Thanks, Fred." He said. "No problem. Also, do you have a thing for Sashi?" Freddie asked. Penn blushed. "Yeah. I do. Promise you won't tell her?" He asked. Freddie nodded.

"Ha! So we were right! Penn does like Sashi!!" Roger's voice came out of the room. Both Freddie and Penn turned around to see the rest of the band standing there. "For how long were you three there?" Freddie asked. "We heard everything." Roger said. "And don't worry, we won't tell Sashi." John said. "Thanks, Deaky." Penn said. "Okay, we should get going to see Phillis. I don't want her to send the bear on us." Roger said. "For the last time, she won't eat you!" Brian said. The band walked out the room, with Penn walking behind them. "Eeeooo!" Freddie said. Penn chuckled and responded by repeating what the man said.

"Eeeooo."

Author Note: So Yeah, I'm gonna have moments like these with the band bonding with the trio. See you all later!!