♡ can't wait to see you: part 2 ♡

♡
INSTAGRAM:

are you sure you wanna send @lovelyanathema a message?

yes.

tylerrjoseph: hi! I heard you're friends with daisy anderson, right?

lovelyanathema: first of all, hi I love you and your music. second of all, yes. we're best friends. we recently had a little bit of an argument, but we're all good now. you guys have been talking a lot lately.

tylerrjoseph: aww thank you for listening! I'm so glad you love it. I'm happy that things got sorted out between you too. and yes, we've been talking non stop. and we like each other. well I love her, but she doesn't know that yet.

lovelyanathema: WAIT WAIT WAIT. BACK UP. YOU LOVE HER?

tylerrjoseph: I know, I can't really believe I typed that out either. but...yeah. I really do.

lovelyanathema: honestly, I can't think of a better person for her. you guys would be perfect together.

tylerrjoseph: thank you. that feels amazing to hear, especially coming from her best friend. so, I need your help.

lovelyanathema: I'm all ears.

tylerrjoseph: well, we were planning on seeing each other in three months, but I wanna surprise her. we both can't wait three months to see each other. so, I'm about to get a plane ticket for mckinney, texas. all I need is her address. do you know it?

lovelyanathema: like the back of my hand. it's 1238 ashwood drive. the pink brick house, you can't miss it.

tylerrjoseph: I can't thank you enough. seriously. I can't wait to see her.

lovelyanathema: she's gonna flip out. thank you for being so good to her.

tylerrjoseph: she's the one thing that keeps me going. thank you again.

lovelyanathema: no problem!

tylerrjoseph: oh! can I get your name?

lovelyanathema: iris.

tylerrjoseph: like the song?

lovelyanathema: like the song.

——

"okay josh, I got her address. are you ready for this?" josh looks over at me with a smile and nods his head.

"I'm ready when you are." he confirms. I practically leaped over to my desk where my closed laptop sat, patiently waiting to be used. I opened it up and booked a flight that leaves tomorrow.

I'm seeing my daisy tomorrow.

and I know exactly how I'm gonna surprise her. she's never gonna see it coming.

——

INSTAGRAM:

daisyy: hey ty?

tylerrjoseph: yes my daisy?

daisyy: I'll never get tired of reading that.

tylerrjoseph: what? "my daisy"?

daisyy: yeah. it makes me feel all warm inside.

tylerrjoseph: everything about you makes me feel all warm inside.

daisyy: awww that's so cute. you're so cute.

daisyy: ANYWAY

daisyy: I HAVE A QUESTION

tylerrjoseph: WHAT IS IT?

daisyy:...what are we?

tylerrjoseph: what do you want us to be?

daisyy: ummm...I mean...

tylerrjoseph: just say it, daisy. it's okay.

daisyy: would it be absolutely insane to say that I want you to be my boyfriend so bad?

tylerrjoseph: not at all. it's a perfectly sane proposal actually.

daisyy: so does that make you my boyfriend?

tylerrjoseph: only if it makes you my girlfriend.

daisyy: so it's settled, boyfriend.

tylerrjoseph: girlfriend.

tylerrjoseph: now that is something I'll never get tired of reading.