♡ sweet girl, this is all for you ♡

♡
~ t y l e r ~

josh and I leave texas day after tomorrow to start touring again, so I was determined to make these next two nights I had left with daisy worth it. it was currently 7:30 in the evening and the sun has finally bid us goodbye as the darkness of the night fell over the sky. I was cuddled up with daisy in her bed, her head perched gently onto my chest as I rubbed circles on her back comfortingly. I tore my gaze away from the tv and down to daisy. her face was relaxed but her eyes told a completely different story. I didn't know what exactly, but I could tell something was off. I reached over for the remote and paused the tv, making daisy look up at me in the process.
"are you feeling okay, angel?" I asked, biting my bottom lip in worry.

"yeah. I'm fine, ty." I really wanted to believe her, but I know daisy. something was definitely up.

"are you sure?" I asked once again. "something seems off." daisy looked down at her hands, avoiding eye contact. she looked hesitant, like she was unsure of whether or not she could confide in me. "you can tell me, love. don't worry." I reassured. she finally looked up at me.

"well, I'm just hurting. my legs have been on and off all day, I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't wanna be a bother." she looked at me with the most shameful eyes I'd ever seen, she looked so guilty.

my heart broke.

I sat up completely in bed now and completely wrapped my arms around her. once I pulled away I held her face gently in my hands, looking at her straight in the eyes.

"daisy, you're never a bother, okay? if you need anything at all don't even think twice before telling me. especially if you're hurting. we're supposed to take care of each other. always tell me what you need, okay? you don't ever have to hide anything from me." daisy smiled and before I knew it, I was smiling too. she nodded her head and planted a gentle kiss to my forehead. "tell you what," I started. "how about I get you some tylenol and run you a hot bath? would that be okay?" normally, she would push back on something like this but I could see it on her face, the pain was worsening. so instead of pushing back, she just agreed and got up out of bed to grab some fresh pajamas.
"you stay in here, I'm gonna start your bath and I'll tell you when it's done."

——
~ d a i s y ~

the warm water soothed the growing ache in my lower body and I visibly saw my body relax. it also helped that tyler had added a few drops of lavender oil before I got in. I had already taken the tylenol and tyler left a hot, steaming mug of warm green tea and honey on the counter for me to drink after I was done.

damn, I really got myself the best boyfriend in the world.

a smile crept onto my face as I continued to think, I've never been treated like this before. with so much love and tenderness and care. tyler loved me just as much as I loved him and it sure as hell showed tonight.

after a few more minutes of soaking, I not so gracefully got out and started to dry off. as I looked in the mirror, I saw all of the various marks and bruises that I had given my self from falling or hitting the floor too hard, and for once I didn't care. I felt so smooth and clean and tranquil. I started putting my fresh pajamas on without too much struggle, and after it was all said and done I grabbed my mug of tea and felt the warmth and comfort of it run through my body.

once I walked back into my bedroom, I heard tyler walking down the hall and he entered the room with a huge smile on his face and one hand behind his back.

"I have something for you." he stated. I blushed and said,

"this is too much, first the bath and now whatever this is? you don't have t-"

"but I want too, daisy. there's a difference." I blushed even more and said,

"fair enough." he chuckled and walked over to me. he extended one hand out and in it held a book.

"it's that poetry book you wanted. you can read it while you're on the tour bus with us." by now his smile had turned into a huge grin as he placed the book into my hands.

"oh my god, tyler! I can't believe you remembered I told you about this-" I cut myself off when I took in his words again. did he just say what I think he said?

"you can read it while you're on the tour bus with us."

"wait WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS TY?!" I exclaimed. he just smiled and said,

"you're going on tour, baby!!" I reached my arms out towards him and he leaned down and enveloped me into his arms. so much so, that we both ended up falling onto the bed.

"when did you decide this?!" I asked in a frenzy.

"after I drew your bath. not only was I gonna miss you so much, but I knew there was gonna be times like this when you needed me. I don't like not being able to take care of you. I couldn't bear the thought of not taking you with me. besides, you can be my new good luck charm." and with that, I smashed my lips onto his and kissed him like it was the last time I could ever kiss him. his hands moved soothingly down the small of my back and he pulled me close to him, his warmth welcoming me into him. after the kiss was broken, I smiled and said,

"thank you for everything, ty." he chuckled softly and said,

"sweet girl, this is all for you."

A/N: hey loves! sorry I updated so late today. I just wanted to get something out. unfortunately, my spring break is over so I song be able to be as consistent as I have been now that I'm back in school. so, I wrote a long fluffy chapter to tide you over until the next update. daisy is going on tour!! yay!!