♡ can't wait to see you: part 3 ♡

♡
~t y l e r~

today is the day. the day I see the girl I haven't stopped thinking about for over a month. the girl that has taken my broken heart and sewn it back together with her beautiful hands. the girl that has changed the very definition of "strong" for me forever. the girl I am so lucky to call my girlfriend. my daisy.

"tyler!" josh shouted from the bathroom.

"yeah?" I replied. I started getting up from my hotel bed that josh and I shared (yes, we share a bed, we're best friends, get over it.) and started pacing around the room. I'm nervous. why am I nervous?

because today I'm literally meeting the girl that I love for the first time and I want it to go perfectly. it's pretty obvious, tyler.

"do a second sweep of the hotel room and see if you've packed everything before we leave!" josh ordered.

"okay, mom!" I yelled back. josh gave me a glare and I had to put my hand over my mouth to keep myself from bursting out laughing.

"do you wanna go see your girlfriend or not?" josh threatened. my eyes got wide and I put my hands up in surrender.

"okay, okay!" I said as I started to walk around the hotel room, looking for things I might've forgotten to pack. after checking the bathroom, the bedroom, the kitchen, every place I could think of, I sat down on the couch. "josh I'm ready when you are!" I yelled out. josh emerged from the bedroom a few seconds later and flashed me a smile.

"alright man, let's do this!" I let out a huge breath and got up from the couch, trying to calm the nerves that were threatening to bubble over. "you nervous?" josh asked. I simply nodded my head in response.

"is it that obvious?" I asked. josh put a gentle hand on my shoulder and said,

"you'll be alright, man. she's gonna love this." he reassured. I just gave him a small smile, and with that, we grabbed our luggage and walked out of that hotel room for the last time.

——
we've been on the plane now for about two hours, we were going to land in about forty five minutes. so, I decided to message iris to go over the plan one more time.
——

INSTAGRAM:

tylerrjoseph: remember the plan?

lovelyanathema: yep! I just have to start distracting daisy from anything that might give it away. you ready?

tylerrjoseph: ready as I'll ever be.

lovelyanathema: how are you feeling?

tylerrjoseph: god I'm so nervous.

lovelyanathema: hey hey hey, things will go great. daisy has been talking about you non stop. this will make her whole year. hell, it'll make her whole life to see you right now. she's going to love this.

tylerrjoseph: thank you, iris. I really needed to hear that.

lovelyanathema: anytime, joseph.
Seen.

——
~d a i s y~

"remind me again why you wanted to do my makeup?" I asked my red haired friend iris as she dipped into my brow gel. she knows I liked the more natural looking side of makeup, so that's exactly what she's doing.

"because! I just wanted to spend some time with you. plus, it's been so long since we've done this." I nodded and gave her small smile, careful not to make her mess anything up. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, I reached in and grabbed it.