0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣

"Well done, Jungkook! You completed your mission in record time, as expected from you

"Well done, Jungkook! You completed your mission in record time, as expected from you." The young man softly smiled, "It's my duty." The elder returned the grin and nodded his head in approval, "You can get a few days off. We'll inform you if we need you." The agent bowed and exited the Chief's office.

"Nice work, man." Taehyung, his best friend and one of his co-workers, offered a high-five. Jungkook threw him a nod with a smirk and accepted his gesture.

He exited the Headquarters base and walked with a smug expression on his face. For his twenty-two years, he was good himself. Killer visuals, 5'10 foot tall, muscular stocky body structure, dark hair, which changes colors to brown in sunlight, and hazel orbs that have captured the galaxy in them. An ideal type to the majority of the female population.

Not only he was good looking, but he was also very professional when it came to work. No one has ever beaten him. He was Number One on everything; shooting, martial arts, control tactics – you name it.

No one has ever seen him with a girl. Never. That's why there were rumors that he may be of non-traditional orientation. 

The guy wore his Gucci sunglasses and left on his Audi, attracting everyone's attention. Everyone knew his name, Jeon Jungkook.

Meanwhile, alarm clock noises erupted through the 30 square meter room. The girl, who was drooling on her pillow, reached for the waking–purpose invention to turn it off and to continue her slumber peacefully.

Once she saw what time it was she mumbled with a yawn, "Eight-thirty... How fast time flies."

Suddenly her eyes opened in a millisecond, "WHAT?! Eight-thirty?" She fell off the bed and quickly scurried to the bathroom.

"I should get a dog or something, oh my God!" She stumbled to the kitchen with a toothbrush in her mouth. Leaving some toasts to fry, Chloe turned on the coffee brewer and jogged back to the bathroom to finish her morning routine.

She might seem a little clumsy, but she was recognized as a social butterfly and for her big generous heart. Her petite figure made her look cute for her twenty years. Her tangled golden brown locks stopped on her mid-back. Her almond-shaped raven eyes were mesmerizing. There was a beauty mark on the right corner of her left eye. And that's what makes everyone beautiful; the smallest flaws.

After consuming her breakfast, she locked the house door and left for the bus station.

"Good morning, Chloe, darling!" Her neighbor waved at her while watering her self-planted flora.

She smiled, "Good morning to you, too, Mrs. Hwang! Have a nice day!"

That's how her normal weekday begins.

It was a little past noon when Chloe felt vibrations in her left jean pocket. It was her Mom calling.

"Hey, baby. How are you?"

"I'm okay, Mom. Just finished lessons."

"Did you have your breakfast this morning?"

"Yes, Mom, I did." Chloe talked as she looked sideways to cross the road.

"I hope you're not forgetting to have a healthy lunch and dinner regularly."

"Don't worry, Mom, I'm eating healthy."

"Please, come and visit soon. It's so empty and quiet when you're not here."

Chloe softly smiled, "For sure. I will try and visit this weekend."

"I hope you're not skipping lessons?"

"Of course, Mommy, I'm not. You know me."

"Sure, I do. Just making sure. I love you, sweetheart. Take care of yourself."

Finally, she muttered farewell words, "Yeah. Talk to you later! Love you, Mom!"

With that, she hung up.

Moms sure do care about us a lot, and that is no surprise. But Chloe's Mom was a little overprotective, as her daughter was never separated from her since birth. She called her every day to make sure Chloe was alive, breathing, clothed, and full.

With a sigh, Chloe entered the small coffee shop she got to love since her arrival here, in Seoul.

"Welcome to Tasties! May I take your order, Miss?" The waitress smiled politely, probably because it's part of her job.

"Yes, a Large Latte with Blueberry Cheesecake." She smiled back.

After paying for her order, she received a small round machine, which beeps when your order is ready.

Chloe looked around, seeking a seat. Surprisingly, there weren't a lot of people which is strange. Usually, during the lunch break, every café is full.

She shrugged at her thoughts and sat beside the window. Her seat allowed Chloe to observe all the hustling and bustling of the city. There was a couple walking hand in hand, random people talking on their phone or texting, a Mom, trying to convince her crying child to start walking.

With that, Chloe started to daydream.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the small round machine started to vibrate. She quickly stood up, excitedly, for her coffee and piece of cake.

"Thank you!" She sat down again and inhaled the aroma of warm, freshly brewed coffee after taking it in her hands. The temperature outside was dropping quite rapidly for her liking lately.

Chloe was looking through her social media when she noticed that her cake was eaten a long time ago. After realizing it, she took her coffee and was about to leave the cafe when her body collided with someone else.

"Oh my God! I'm so, so sorry. I'm just very clumsy! I'm really sorry." She had spilled the coffee that was left in the carton cup, on a stranger. At that, she started to panic. The caffeine in her organism was not helping at all.

"It's okay. I was going home after anyway." The guy talked for the first time. His low voice caught Chloe by surprise, it was an octave or two lower than hers.

"I can pay for dry cleaning?" She offered. He shook his head and looked into her eyes. For a moment, he froze, it's like he was hypnotized. He shrugged the thought away, "It's not necessary."

"Okay, then I-I'll treat you coffee someday. How does that sound? I have to do something for you to make up for my actions" A social butterfly she is speaking.

He sighed and the corner of his mouth turned upwards, "Fine, just a coffee."

She smiled and repeated his words, "Just a coffee."

Chloe gave the guy her number and the duo was about to go separate ways when a sudden realization hit her, "Oh, what's your name?"

"Jungkook." He took a small pause, "Jeon." She smiled, nodding, "I'm Chloe." He softly bowed his head in a firm nod and left, smirking after he turned away from her.

0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

Thank you for reading :)