0️⃣0️⃣4️⃣

"Do you have any idea what time it is right now?" Chloe's sleeping voice echoed. She lifted her head and opened her left eye to see the clock beside her bed, "Midnight. Are you kidding me?"

The person on the other line answered.

"Tell him, I won't go." Her voice croaked, "I have a lot of things to handle."

"Yeah, okay. Let me sleep, Jesus."

She put her phone down and immediately slipped back to slumber.

A sudden phone ringtone woke her again. The sleepy girl groaned, stretching to her phone once more.

"I told you, I'm busy, Jimin. And let me-"

"Chloe?"

Her eyes opened, "Jungkook?"

"Yeah, hi. Were you waiting for a phone call?" She panicked, "Eh, no! It's not it. I'm just really sleepy." Chloe awkwardly chuckled, "Did you want something?"

"I, actually, wanted to ask you for another date. Sorry, I called so late. Made up my mind just now." A shuffling was heard from Jungkook's side.

A warm smile appeared across Chloe's face, "Of course! I'd love to. What do you have in mind?"

"I recall you, promising me a movie night at yours?" He suggestively offered.

"Oh, right! I'll keep my promise. See you at mine tomorrow?" Jungkook nodded, then realized she couldn't see him, "I'll be there. Now, sweet dreams. Sorry, I woke you up."

"It's okay. Bye."

With that she covered herself, closing her eyes with a smile.

The next day, Chloe was getting the drinks for the movie out when she heard a familiar ringtone.

"Chloeee, come over! I'm feeling a little off." The guy whined from the other side of the phone.

"Jimin, I have a date today." She sighed and looked at her phone to the guy, who was pouting, leaving her popcorn to cook.

"Ugh, you don't love me!" He laid down.

"You know I do. Let's hang out when we have something together okay?" Jimin whined, "When we have something together, we end up only doing business. No fun."

"Quit whining, Chim. I'll come over tomorrow, okay?" The doorbell distracted their phone call, "Okay, Jimin. Jungkook's here, I gotta go."

"Chloee-" She hung up, laughing later.

Jogging to the front, she opened the door. And there he stood; a leather jacket with a white T inside, matched with black jeans and Timberlands.

"Hi, Jungkook." He showed his front teeth and walked closer to kiss her cheek, "Hey."