0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣

"Hey, girl!" Chloe opened the door to reveal her best friend, who clung to her immediately as a koala would to a tree.

"Hey, Mina. How was LA?" She moaned in delight, "Wonderful. Sunny beaches, heavenly weather, and, most importantly, Hollywood. I would live there if I could." Chloe smiled at her excitement, "Glad you enjoyed it."

"Yeah. What about you? Anything eventful happened while I was gone." Chloe leaned to the kitchen counter, puckering her lips, "Same old. On the other hand, Lili and Lee suddenly started dating, which is really surprising."

Mina's lips parted in shock, "No way! They never talked nor acknowledged each other."

"Oh, I'll give you the notes you missed. C'mon."

Mina plopped on her friend's bed once she was in her room, "Did Mr.Sanders mention something while I was gone?"

Chloe answered while searching for her notes in her bag, "Not really. I really think you guys should cut it out. I know he's young and stuff, but ew." She scrunched her face at the thought.

"Oh, come on. We're in college. It won't harm to have some fun."

"Interesting how you call our English professor 'fun'."

"He's like five years older than us," Mina stated like it was nothing.

"You do you, honey." Chloe shrugged.

"Oh, you bought a new set of lipsticks. Long needed. What brand are these?" Mina started to open the box. Chloe's form marched towards her friend, "Uhm, Mina! Please, don't open it! It's uh- a present!"

"For whom?"

"My aunt's birthday is coming." Chloe mentally realized. Shit, my aunt's birthday is coming.

"Hm, okay." Mina shrugged and put the pack of lipsticks back.

"How are you and Jungkook." A random smile ghosted on the girl's lips. Mina's form froze, "No, you didn't."

"What? I didn't say anything."

"I recognize that smile, girl. Now spill!"

Chloe smiled at Mina's eagerness and sat down beside her, "He was good. Really good."

Both girls collided in a hug, falling down on the bed. Their screeches were heard through the whole house.

-

"Oh, wow." Chloe smiled like a teenage girl, fixing her blonde locks behind her ear.

"Yeah. What about you, baby? Tell me a little about yourself." Her eyes went up to the sky, thinking of her next words, "I don't really do anything now, but I would really like to do something eventful for the world to know." Her eyes looked at the man innocently.