0️⃣0️⃣1️⃣

It was, currently, Thursday night, a little past 10 pm.

Chloe was seated behind her desk, thinking on her essay for 4 hours, now. Nothing came to her head. And the due was in three days.

"Ughh," She laid her head on the desk, full of papers and notes.

"How am I supposed to write it when I don't even understand the topic?!" She started to whine. "Is this how I'll be kicked out of college?" Chloe started to imagine all the horrifying scenes that could happen.

Suddenly, her phone started to ring, indicating that someone was calling. She accepted the incoming without looking at the ID, still lying on her desk, "Hello?"

The person on the other side cleared their throat, "Hi, is this Chloe?"

"Yes, who is it?" She managed to mumble.

"It's Jungkook." Chloe's eyes opened wide and her form jolted up as if she got an electric shock, "Oh!"

"What made you call me at this time?" Her lips unintentionally curled upwards. As crazy as it might sound, but Jungkook heard that smile.

"Oh, I was just doing laundry and found the shirt you spilled coffee on. I was thinking about your offer?" He smirked at his thoughts.

She nodded, although he couldn't see her, "Oh, yes yes. I will keep my promise! Are you free tomorrow?"

"I am," Jungkook confirmed.

"Great! Then I'll text you the time and place after I'm done with my lessons!"

"Okay, then. See you." He softly whispered the last part, making a wave of shiver run by Chloe's spine. A blush crept to her cheeks. Jungkook knew his effects on girls, that's for sure.

"Y-Yeah. Bye!" She hung up quickly before putting her hand with the phone on her chest. Her heart was beating like crazy.

Her form slightly jumped when her phone rang again.

"What is up with people today?" She, now, checked the caller's ID before accepting it.

"Hey girl, whatcha doing?" Her best friend's voice erupted through the phone speaker.

"Stop scaring people, Mina." Chloe blurted out without thinking about her words beforehand.

"Why?" Mina asked, munching on something which sounded disgusting from the earpiece speaker.

"This guy from earlier today called me and-"

"Hold on, hold on, hold on!"

Chloe quickly separated her phone from her poor ear to save it from the upcoming tantrum.

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING GUYS AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT?"

"STOP YELLING ALREADY!" She raised her voice, bringing the phone mic to her lips.