0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣

"Anything?" Jungkook asked, standing behind his friend.

Taehyung looked at his PC screen, "There's literally nothing on him. I can't even trace where he was born. It's nonsense." The man huffed in frustration and leaned back to the chair.

Jungkook bit the dead skin off his lips, "And what does that lead us to?"

Taehyung suddenly jumped. Jungkook gave him a confused look.

"Chloe." He muttered.

Jungkook sighed rolling his eyes, "Do you have to make me feel worse?"

"No, no, no. I remember Chloe asking Mason about his accent." The male furrowed his brows at his friends' words, "And?"

"And he was talking about working in England, Australia, and..." Taehyung started to reminiscence further, "I don't remember the last one. I should probably ask her."

Jungkook straightened his back and crossed his arms in front of his chest. After biting his inner cheeks for a while, he suddenly spoke, "You two talk?"

Taehyung smirked, "Of course. I'm not the one who's in a fight with her."

His friend huffed, "Gee, thanks. It just sucks that I didn't do anything to stop her. Even if I did, I can't explain why her files appeared on my table."

"Got it! He worked in Oregon for a few years at some clinic. Ah, it will take a few hours." Taehyung sighed.

"Update me when you find something. I have an urgent mission." Jungkook tapped his friend's shoulder a few times, who nodded in answer.

A few hours later, Taehyung was sitting behind his computer for four hours now. He checked almost every big clinic in Oregon. There was just one left: Oregon State Hospital.

He hacked into the database for names of everyone who worked at the hospital for the last ten years.

His brows furrowed at the information. His lips mumbled what his eyes saw, "The newly-built, state-funded hospital opened as the Oregon State Insane Asylum on October 23, 1883."

Psychiatric hospital? Then there should be a few cases he might've worked on. Taehyung wondered, digging further.

To his surprise, Mason's name was not on the list of Investigators who had worked there over the years.

He typed Mason Park, tapping the search icon. His eyebrows raised at his next sight, "No way."

The male immediately dialed his friend, "Jungkook, you won't believe what I found out. Hurry back!"

"I'm here. What's up?" Jungkook jogged to his buddy behind the computer. Turning on his chair, Taehyung faced Jungkook.

"Oregon State Hospital, aka, Insane Asylum." The male indicated for him to continue.