Well this went better than I thought.

Luke had his eyes on the petite, very pregnant woman. Her hug was tight and he bathed in her scent and the feeling of her in his arms.

Legend was still stuck to his leg. "It's OK bud. Don't eat anyone". Luke ordered as the hand not holding came to rest on the huge dog's head. Sang reached out and pet Legend. And the animal all but shoved his head in her hand.

"Sang meet Legend." Luke whispered into Sang's ear. She still smelt like strawberries. He hugged her close and let his shoulders relax.

He attention was so hyper focused on Sang as she stepped out of his embrace and tagged him by the arm urging his to follow her that he ignored the surroundings around them. From somewhere there was a smell of food.

She came to a halt in a room that had the sound of a TV and the sight of some of his brothers sitting on couches, most of them with their backs to him.

Some of his hyper sensitivity made him aware that they were not only oblivious to Sang and Luke entering the room, but to everything else around them.

He has been living on high alert for the last three years. He was aware of escape routes, and weak protected areas in the room. He wasn't happy with their lack of vigilence. He sharply reprimanded himself. They obviously felt safe here.

He frowned. Another thing he'd have to get used to. How to relax. Sounded like such a simple concept. But he would not lie to himself, he was still running on high alert. Would he be able to learn how to be carefree and as relaxed as the men in front of him?

The couches they were sitting in were in an L-shape. Coffee table in the middle. On a single seat on the right sat Victor, laptop on his lap. On a double seat across from him sat Nathan. A huge couch that could sit at least six people was facing a huge plasma TV mounted on the wall. Leaving those sitting on it with their backs to the door. Some movie was on the screen.

Sang cleared her throat and five heads turned to her. There was a moment of stunned silence before they reacted.

"Luke." His name came from five voices in a spectrum level of loudness. Sudden movement towards them made him tense up. It made Legend plant himself in front of Luke. People rushing at you was not a good thing.

People came to a sudden halt. All eyes on the black and brown dog. Luke let his hand drop between the animal's shoulders. "Step down bud." Luke ordered him in Gealic. The hound returned to his master's side. But molten golden brown eyes stayed trained on them.

Silas was the first to move. He stopped right in front of Luke. His big, calloused hands grasping his shoulders.

"Come sit." His voice was raw with emotion. Luke let Silas grasp him to his side. His hand tapping Legend shoulder. The dog laid down at the door.

Luke was directed to the couches. He sat on the double seat. His paranoia would not let him sit with his back to a window or to the door.

Silas looked about the same. He smiled inside. No matter how much Gabriel would nag, he always kept the same hairstyle, saying that as long as Sang liked running her hand through his thick hair, he could not see why he should change it.

Victor hair was also about the same as he remembered but the glasses were new.

Gabriel wore his hair short, most likely cut to the latest fashion. The blond streak was still their though.

Nathan surprised him the most. His hair was as long as his was. Nathan didn't like long hair.

Kota was...well Kota. His hair was cut like Gabriel's and he wasn't wearing glasses at all. Contact lenses perhaps?

Sang made him feel breathless. Her hair was longer than he remembered. Her eyes sparkled and she glowed. She was also very visible pregnant.

Gently he laid his hand on her stomach. "Congratulations" he said smiling. One of Sang's wishes were to be a mom. And it made him happy that one of her dreams were becoming reality.

Sang came and sat down next to him. Luke gave a tight smile smile as he faced the faces, all with different expressions, look at him.

"Well this is going better than I thought. No one is eaten and there is no blood." He said in his what Benny calls his jolly man face.

Nathan's voice was tight and low. "After three years that is the first you say?" He looked angry. Something Luke could understand. But how he excepted and reacted to Nathan's wasn't the same.

"No Nathan. There is a lot I want to say. But if you looking for apologies you won't find any. I will not and can't apologize for what I had no control over."

Nathan opened his mouth to say something back but Silas gave him a look that said more than words.

"How bout we wait for everyone, have some supper and then talk." Sang told everyone.

Oh how he missed how she could just take over a situation. How she could manouver them all to her ways. And she laid down the law with that one statement.

He hugged her close. "What ever you say dear."