dallas winston

summary: dal is totally into you but doesn't want to admit it

summary: dal is totally into you but doesn't want to admit it. you can tell he's into you so you start to mess with him.

[I wrote this because I feel bad about the shit I put you guys through with dallas so I wrote something smuttyish because he's totally into that shit]

"Hey, Dal." I smiled at him after he opened the door to his room at Buck's. He was shirtless, his hair messy, and he seemed confused as to why I was at his door.

"Hey, what are you doin here?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Bored. Thought I'd bother you. Unless you're busy?" I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes.

"There's not a broad in here with me. I was just laying down in bed before you knocked." He clarified, opening the door so I could enter.

I walked in, collapsing onto his bed. He sat at the foot of the bed, casually lighting a cigarette as he leaned back against the wall. I sat up, bringing myself closer to him.

"Can I have a drag?" I asked. He blew at the smoke, handing it to me.

I brought it up to my lips as he watched me. His gaze was trained on my lips as he bit his own.

I blew the smoke out in rings, smiling at him.

"Little birdie told me that you dig me." I spoke up. Multiple members of the gang had told me this, and even based on the way Dallas acted around me it was more than obvious.

"Dig you? Please." He muttered, standing up to put the cigarette out on the ashtray. He sat back down now, leaning against the headboard. I turned so I was facing him, still sitting on the bed.

"Oh come on, it's obvious!" I complained and he chuckled.

"How could it be obvious when it's not true?"

"Okay, I have an idea." I decided. He seemed intrigued.

"What's your idea?"

"Are you up to play the nervous game?" I smiled at him and he grinned, biting his lip again.

"Well, if you insist." He sat up, crawling closer to me until he was sitting only a couple inches away.

"You know the rules of this game, right?"

He knew them by heart, but he had a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Remind me."

"Well basically, I do something, like grab your leg or something and slowly it escalates. After each thing I do, I ask if you're nervous. If you answer with no, I keep going. If you say yes I win." I explained. He nodded.

"Can I start?"

"Be my guest."

My hand travelled to his knee. I gripped it, looking him in the eyes. "Are you nervous?"

"No."

I let both of my hands slide up to his thighs. "Are you nervous?"

He chuckled. "Nope."

I pulled myself onto his lap, making it so our faces were centimeters apart. He smirked at me.

"Are you nervous?"

"Never."

I leaned in, my breath hitting his neck. I kissed and nipped at his neck as he let out a shaky breath, but he still left his hands on the bed. He was determined to win.

"Are you nervous, Dallas?" I whispered next to his ear. He let out an involuntary groan.

"No, I'm great."

I smirked now. I think I knew how to win.

In a very slow motion, I slowly grinded my hips across his while asking, "Are you sure you're not nervous yet?"

"That has to be cheating." He moaned. I knew he was close to losing.

"I'm not cheating at all." I grinned cockily.

"I'm not nervous." He breathed. I shrugged.

"Alright, you win." I shrugged, beginning to get up. Dallas gave me a look of shock and discomfort, obviously desperate for my friction.

"Woah woah, you're gonna just stop?" He asked, grabbing ahold of my legs. I giggled at his actions.

"Why, do you want me to keep going? That'll mean you lost the game and are clearly into me." I challenged.

"I don't care about the game anymore, Y/n." He spoke in a low tone, sick of not being in control.

"So what I'm hearing is you definitely dig me." I teased, gripping his shoulders.

"Sure whatever, just move your hips again." He begged, his hands gripping at my hips now.

"Hmm, I don't know," I teased. "You'll have to convince me."

"Do it for me, Y/n," He breathed, now nipping at my neck. "You know how I want you,"

He continued kissing and biting my neck. My eyes fell shut, my lips parting to let out a shaky breath.

"I need you." He groaned against my skin. I moaned, knowing that I was no longer in control.

"But I guess I'll have to wait since I lost the game. He suddenly stopped kissing my neck and leaned back so he was looking at me. He dropped his hands from my hips and shrugged.

He was giving me a taste of my own medicine now.

"Dallas, wait." I whispered, my grip on his shoulders tightening. He smirked at me.

"What is it, baby?"

I rocked my hips again as another desperate moan escaped from my mouth and his hands went back to where they were before.

"Atta girl."

(I CANT BELIEVE I WROTE THIS AHHHHH BUT LET'S NOT KID OURSELVES DALLAS IS INTO THIS SHIT)